Search results

1. R

Brellium tokens

Anyone wanna help me out in finding out a bunch of easier tasks that are quick and worth doing to stock up on brellium tokens?
  2. R

Win 7 key

Looking to find one for 64bit ultimate.
  3. R

Odd computer problem

Most of you guys are good with computers so I thought I'd throw the question out here. My computer's been working fine, I just got back from being gone a couple days and I turn it on, works fine up to the windows vista login screen. I punch in my password and it says welcome, thinks for a...
  4. R

Can't get past character screen

On all my accounts everything works fine except for one and I don't understand why. I play without issue on 3 chars. Doesn't matter if I load this one account Im having trouble with first or last or alone. I get to char select, then if I click on enter I get the loading bar, it seems complete...
  5. R

Need to buy a new laptop

I have up to 1500 usd to spend. The more bang for buck the better. What should I be getting? Personally I love the look of the new mac's but they're on the not-so-cheap side of the table if you look at most specs if I'm correct. Any ideas?
  6. R

Equip an item, click on it, then equip another

Hey, I've been trying to figure out if the following would be possible in a hotkey: Equip an item from one of your bags into a slot. Click on it using a command line. Swap back to the item that was first in the slot before the switch. Using mq2exchange swaping is easy. Just can't figure out if...
  7. R

Using aa abilities

lets say I want to do assist a player then send my pet in to attack, and then use my aa ability, in this example a shaman's aa slow. What would the correct code be? /assist player /pause 3 /pet attack /pause 3 /doability ? Can't seem to activate my aa abilities regardless of class. I'm sure...
  8. R

Computer trouble

My new macbook pro at times freezes up (twice last 2 hours, but was about 3 days ago before that) while running vista ultimate 64bit. I've checked all my drivers and have everything up to date. Can't figure out what could be causing it... could it be that the cpu idle setting is too low? Can I...