Search results

1. T

$11 **KRONO** ALL SERVER **KRONO**

Bump ... PM"d you
  2. T

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

Yes please. A disection of the chat here would be most edifying.
  3. T

I know that on at least one server, there have been people who have been petitioning about RR whenever a specific guild (not using MQ) they did not like did it. The repeat petitioner was told to (in essence) stop whining. With the new expansion semi-out, I am hoping this is going to be ok for...
  4. T

Just wanting to confirm a couple things. 1) I was told that RR has not been nerfed atm. 2) I was also told that RR has been put higher on the watch list by GM's/guides. If these can be supported or refuted, I would appreciate it. Thanks, TT
  5. T

Haste Mac for warrior ?

I am relatively a noob when it comes to programming, but a macro allows automation. Hacks would allow you to change variables on the client side to help you do things you would not normally be able to do. Attack speed has now been moved to server side from what I have gathered due to the...
  6. T

Shamanbot.mac

I think that I am mainly having problems due to my shaman not being over lvl 80. So all the wonderful modifications people have made to make this work, I need to modify and I almost get them right :)
  7. T

Shamanbot.mac

The way Shambot used to work was that you would just be able to change the spells that you used. This is part of the reason I like it so much. But over the last several years, there have been problems with it. If you delete the first several lines of the mac, you would lose the main function...
  8. T

What language?

I was thinking I would probably best be served by what you said here. Learning C++ would be the goal, and the macro's and plugins I would be able to write with it would be the frosting on the cake. Long term, I want to be able to be employable with the skills I learn. I have a feeling that I...
  9. T

What language?

Downloaded both the Visual Basic and Visual C++. I'm hoping that I will have some time to be able to play with them in the near future. Atm, I'm working an 80 hour work week and have a kid about to have surgery. Have a feeling that I will be more able to tinker with macro's then I will be...
  10. T

Do you think SOE notices?

Of course they notice. But if they banned everyone they suspected of using MQ2, they would then have no revenue stream. SOE looks out for the bank account first, and then worries about MQ users only if they are either severely over the top in their use of MQ (such as GK) and ruin the play of...
  11. T

What language?

I really do thank those that have commented. Your input will help me get to where I want to go. Will I ever probably be able to create macs and plugins like the people here? Probably not, but I do want to at least try. tyvm again, TT
  12. T

What language?

I understand that Cisco and programming are totally different beasts. What I am hoping to do is get into the field of network management. I know that having a background in programming is also useful to add to employability. C++ is something I will get to. I just don't understand the logic...
  13. T

What language?

Looking to segue into a career in the IT field some day. I have a feeling that that VB would be the way I could move towards C++ and actually understand that later. Will probably look at Cisco and Microsoft certifications some day in the future. But, I appreciate the ideas so far. Also, I...
  14. T

What language?

I am planning on going back to school to learn some ability to code. However, since I am addicted to both EQ and MQ2, which programming language would be most beneficial to learn first in order to be able to help add to the wealth of macros that are found here? I know that both visual basic...