Search results

1. H

Virus Destroyed my Laptop

Well i was randomly playing EQ about a week and my computer just shut off completely. Well i rebooted and it was running super slow, and as soon as i logged in to windows some random adds started playing sounded like a radio and there wasnt just one add going at a time, there were like 3 yet no...
  2. H

Magician Beam Kiting

Where have you been beam kiting on your mage? I have found Windsong to be pretty good exp up to level 100. Have any of you found a way to do it effectively without a snarer? Maybe a mob pathing glitch?
  3. H

Patcher is stuck

I hit download and it gets stuck on Actortaginfo.txt it has not been able to pass that for about a month now. When it gets to that it just changes the cancel button to download and repeats itself? anyone know how to fix this?
  4. H

Photoshop?

Anyone know were to find a free download of Photoshop?
  5. H

wierd speed

i loged onto my account today and i am using the 28th update. Well my character is moving super fast. i thought it was just /speed. well i turn that off and everything is still moving fast its like the whole game play is accelerated. anyone ever experienced this? its my 3rd time to log in and my...
  6. H

Resting/Combat

Would there be an offset or plugin that would cause you to be in rest mode all the time. It sure would be great! possibly the best thing ever!11!!!
  7. H

bankanynpc

anyone have the offset for bankatanynpc thanks :D
  8. H

Civilian vs. Military

Your alarm goes off, you hit the snooze and sleep for another 10 minutes. He stays up for days on end. _________________________________ You take a warm shower to help you wake up. He goes days or weeks without running water. _________________________________ You complain of a "headache"...
  9. H

FD plugin?

anyone have or know how to put together a FD plugin kinda like a cleric using mq2taunt