FD plugin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hot_love_bot

Premium Member
Reaction score
anyone have or know how to put together a FD plugin kinda like a cleric using mq2taunt

FD is a Spell / AA and is not possible to hack it... No Cleric can cast C or Warrior CH :p

fd

monk fd is a skill. actually i know this thing used to be real a year ago

Yeah, there was a crack you enabled where you don't zone when you die. Turn that on and /fade and you FD'ed, any class. I don't know if that crack is still available, however I do know a few ppl on my server doing it far too liberally and letting people see them do it, which led to the ban

Booges said:
Yeah, there was a crack you enabled where you don't zone when you die. Turn that on and /fade and you FD'ed, any class. I don't know if that crack is still available, however I do know a few ppl on my server doing it far too liberally and letting people see them do it, which led to the ban

Can you or anyone else please provide some more info on this? Is it somthing that could be plugged into docrack? I would like to play around with this.

-Drak

I'm guessing he's talking about this offset..

Code:
[StayInCorpse]
Description="Stay In Corpse after death"
Version="2006.04.19"
Address0=419B7F
Normal0="76"
Crack0="EB"

It's from April and hasn't been updated since then aparantly. And since I'm worse at finding offsets than I am at compiles, you don't want me to update it. :)

Psycotic said:
I'm guessing he's talking about this offset..

Code:
[StayInCorpse]
Version="2006.04.19"
Address0=419B7F
Normal0="76"
Crack0="EB"

It's from April and hasn't been updated since then aparantly. And since I'm worse at finding offsets than I am at compiles, you don't want me to update it. :)

I don't know, did this offset ever work? I stopped updating it a few months ago, because no one, including me knew how it worked. So, you click this on, the fade and you will be FD'd inside the zone?

UPDATED:

Code:
[StayInCorpse]
Version="2006.07.18"
Address0=419BBF
Normal0="76"
Crack0="EB"

AFAIK this does not work, tried it.

Last edited:
Would be interesting to capture the packets sent from a mob like ShadowHunter that processes a FD, and see if it can be duplicated that way. As far as being able to walk around where you died, I would try one of the Zonelock offsets I posted. I think one of them I actually was standing in the zone I died in and was even able to see my corpse etc. Was very weird.

Kinda works

Ok you die and instead of going to bind you end up at the succor point, but no corpse is created yet -- BUT you do not zone. So not sure what this would look like if another character was there, etc. I was kinda in limbo, even tried /gate and it just said the same thing below. Had to disable the offset to finally die. I was able to /warp target to the mob that killed me, and saw no corpse, I could not walk around or anything, but I could turn around, was like being rooted. Oh also it did not list me in the /who list at all, so a nice way perhaps to watch your other AFK toons perhaps?

Will test it more when I am home and have more computers to access.

EQ000152.jpg

[ZoneLock2]
Description="Locks you inside a Zone - still buggy"
Version="2006.07.18"
address0=4C679B
normal0="0F 85 00 03 00 00"
crack0="E9 66 02 00 00 90"

EDIT: Maybe a combo of this plus [nosafepoint] and you will not need to warp. Hmm gonna try that.

Did you try turning on that offset and doing a /fade or /gate without actually dying?

Psycotic said:
Did you try turning on that offset and doing a /fade or /gate without actually dying?

Yeah it works, you get the message that the zone is not receiving visitors, but after a while you end up at character select. Interesting Picture of me as a corpse now, which is why I could not walk....Would be interesting to block the crash and have this work. I am guessing that getting a rez in the new expansion will work pretty much like this.

I tried to pull up the map, but would not work, also almost every window closes or disappears except MAIN.

EQ000153.jpg

From your research it's definitely changed then. You would look FD'ed just as if a mob proc'ed it on you. And for a little more info to it you could also stand back up and become normal again by /warp target +5 -- a cpl times (warping you 5 units in front of yourself) and your toon would come back to life. I personally never did it myself but know people who have and knew how.

Status
Not open for further replies.