Search results

1. M

Extended target issues

So, I've done a lot of wiki searching, I tried making my own holyshits and even tried downshits, I tried piecing and parting together codes from multiple sources to make a quick macro and I've ended up in utter failure. I wanted to try to get my cleric to heal people out of group that are on...
  2. M

SK/Beastlord/Mage .Ini's

Hey guys/gal's. I read through about 30 pages of the main fourm and i cant find what im looking for. I'm slowly getting into using mq2bot. I Run 2 different crew's at different times.A melee group and a caster group. I got most of my melee group setup to be awesome except my beastlord. I can't...
  3. M

Shambot macros

I've searched the fourm's and i have only been able to find 3-4 shambot macros. They all seem out to date when i open the files. I was wondering if anyone had a decently working shambot macro or knows of what that does the following: Keeps growth on target heal's fairly decent keeps up talisman...
  4. M

GM's reading group chats

I know all the stuff gets filtered through there server, butt... i was talking to someone in group earlier just me and him in /group and we been sitting in an instance for 4 hrs doing nothing... and i was talking about MQ stuff... And i just had a GM pop on my face, illusion and just start...
  5. M

Next double exp or double/triple SC event

Some guy on my server just asked in general when the next double exp is, or double/triple SC... I've heard a rumor that we might get double exp for easter but thats so far away. anyone remember what they did last year around this time of year for decent promo's?
  6. M

ROF New Powersource

Xorbb's Caged Hatred. Ive seen links of it, and been told it drops off nameds in Xorbb, I have been farming every named here for the past month except the dt aura mob that ive killed twice. I have yet to see it drop once, and I'm always keeping in hold with groups to see if it drops and no one i...
  7. M

EQ ranger DPS

So i've been trying to get our rangers to dps on our guild, and one of our guild leaders is a ranger and another ranger we have is a class leader and both tell me that rangers arn't a dps class and are utility class. exact quote Now we have a ranger thats a returning memeber and was denied to...
  8. M

holyshis and downshits macros

I've been making them for some time but i can't seem for the heaven of my life to figure out how to get them to cast a self buff that last for 1.5 mins and has a 20 sec recast. how do i get to check for the buff b4 it cast's again? also the sameissue with a 5 min sham buff that i can cast's...
  9. M

Raid weapons!

Ok so I'm coming back to the game after a break and leveling 6 new toons with 2 friends ( each of us gona be 2 boxing). And we are looking for some raid stuff from tower ( assuming the weapons are better then group weapons from Uf) And was wondering If anyone on Rathe server is selling raid...
  10. M

Keyclone-- Illegal in eq??

Is it illegal in everquest?? Because it's not for wow.. but it's a 3rd party program... it transfers what u hit on one account to what you hit on the other account without switching over... Like for example if i hit 1( to cast a spell) it cost the spell in slot 1 for both the accounts... And me...