Search results

1. M

Extended target issues

So, I've done a lot of wiki searching, I tried making my own holyshits and even tried downshits, I tried piecing and parting together codes from multiple sources to make a quick macro and I've ended up in utter failure. I wanted to try to get my cleric to heal people out of group that are on...
  2. M

Kronos for Sale

bought 5! Super-fast and friendly service!!
  3. M

EverQuest Server Downtime Weds. March 23, 2016

Green play button not work and error when loading into accounys I had to save my ui files elsewhere and delete and redownload eq. I did a reinjection of mq and I had this issue b4 the patch.
  4. M

moveutils nightmare

Moveutils Fry is right. I have had that problem before. Its the background FPS. You could manually turn them to max in ALT O in game settings, or run mq2Fps. Granted, both work i just choose to set max background FPS in game because of /follow.
  5. M

SK/Beastlord/Mage .Ini's

Hey guys/gal's. I read through about 30 pages of the main fourm and i cant find what im looking for. I'm slowly getting into using mq2bot. I Run 2 different crew's at different times.A melee group and a caster group. I got most of my melee group setup to be awesome except my beastlord. I can't...
  6. M

Plat Bristlebane/Tribunal Plat

plat! Bought 2 Mil from him, within seconds of payment being sent it was in my inventory !! Appreciate it much!
  7. M

Can't get soe loader to run, anyone else?

same issue mmoloader is not running in the background for me, and i am having same issue. Saying wrong loggin password. Tried retypeing it in multiple times, and reloading it. Have not deleted yet because of cant re download the patcher I believe server is having a hard poop right now
  8. M

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Assist not working. Hi, i'm new to use mq2bot and i looked at wiki and through ~20 pages of this forum b4 i finally decided to ask and shunned for being a n00b. I'm 6 boxing a group( War, Sham, brd, rog, Zerk, beast) and i set ma and mt and puller but every dps targets different mobs and...
  9. M

13th March 2013 Patch Notes

LoL looks like this is a decent patch, i like the RoF 2hander "upgrade" i think they failed to mention they wanted to fuck zerkers and they got horribly butt-raped for trying
  10. M

Shambot macros

I've searched the fourm's and i have only been able to find 3-4 shambot macros. They all seem out to date when i open the files. I was wondering if anyone had a decently working shambot macro or knows of what that does the following: Keeps growth on target heal's fairly decent keeps up talisman...
  11. M

GM's reading group chats

petiton no active petitions from me. It would be either someone has one against me, or he was just bored. and that could be the possibility but me and my friend thought it was weird tho like 5 mins after us talking about mq, setting up some holyshits and downshits in group and he pops RIGHT on...
  12. M

GM's reading group chats

I know all the stuff gets filtered through there server, butt... i was talking to someone in group earlier just me and him in /group and we been sitting in an instance for 4 hrs doing nothing... and i was talking about MQ stuff... And i just had a GM pop on my face, illusion and just start...
  13. M

Next double exp or double/triple SC event

Some guy on my server just asked in general when the next double exp is, or double/triple SC... I've heard a rumor that we might get double exp for easter but thats so far away. anyone remember what they did last year around this time of year for decent promo's?
  14. M

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

SK holyshit Been trying to work these lone of codes for a while and was wondering if i could get some help. holyshit6=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Cast.Ready[Demand for power]} && ${Me.PctMana}>5 ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) && !${Me.Song[Demand for power...
  15. M

ROF New Powersource

ps it would be the only ps id use for raids, and sure old pure for groups / etc / ill farm forever for them for raids ;)
  16. M

ROF New Powersource

Xorbb's Caged Hatred. Ive seen links of it, and been told it drops off nameds in Xorbb, I have been farming every named here for the past month except the dt aura mob that ive killed twice. I have yet to see it drop once, and I'm always keeping in hold with groups to see if it drops and no one i...
  17. M

Bard Song Lineup

songs As having box'd a bard for years and use to main a bard back at 95, Its only worthy to melody 5 songs w/ focis without them dropping, or if ur tricky 6 without foci. He is right about the echo always have the melee echo at camp cuz u should be always pullin on the bard next are the...
  18. M

EQ ranger DPS

So i've been trying to get our rangers to dps on our guild, and one of our guild leaders is a ranger and another ranger we have is a class leader and both tell me that rangers arn't a dps class and are utility class. exact quote Now we have a ranger thats a returning memeber and was denied to...
  19. M

Triple station cash Dec. 21

end of world It gives us a reason to live ;)
  20. M

From Your Queen

haha right, rob speaks only the truth