Search results

1. gladimus

Cannot connect to MMOBugs

Ok to answer the dumb questions first. Yes i have disabled the firewalls, antivirus, blockers, checked services, run as administrator. Restarted routers / switches / modems I can get to every site except mmobugs.com (that i have tried) 2 different computers, both will not connect. Third PC...
  2. gladimus

PL 70+

I have been trying to level up my ranger.........I have a whole box crew but just seems exp is slow! Gobbie fort in LP is working ok but is there someplace better?
  3. gladimus

eqbc drop buff

Is there a way through eqbc that i could send a command to drop a buff like invs to my group? in particular (Group Perfected Invisibility:Permanent)
  4. gladimus

Enchanter Mac

I have been using the same chanter mac for a while but for some reason after this patch he will do everything but mez... Did spell routines change or something? | autoenc.mac | By Rusty~ | Last update Jan. 27 2008 by Nils #include spell_routines.inc #include QuickBeg.inc #include move.inc...
  5. gladimus

Bard Mac

Someone wanna help me update a mac? I have a bard bot i am using in groups......Melee with eqbc is fine but he won't do more then twist and attack. I would like him to snare and mezz adds etc. I found a mac on MQ2 site but its very outdated and uses MQ2Irc. If i could get it to use EQBC that...
  6. gladimus

Refurbished mage.mac

Ok peps, I have done some pretty extensive work on this mac and updated for a 79 mage (only because I havent hit 80 yet). It does everything I want it to do with a few exceptions. If you dont have the rod spell memmed, it freaks out. It wont do COH. It only targets itself and says you cant...
  7. gladimus

10th spellgem issue

I was wondering if this has been discussed somewhere but I could not find any reference to it. I am currently working on the mage, cleric, chanter and shammy bot macs. I know, its alot to work on at once but I use them all so I figured why not tune them up a bit and help everyone out as well...
  8. gladimus

Taunt

Does this plugin still exists somewhere? I know it involves warp to and fro!
  9. gladimus

Powerleveing

Here is what I am looking for I am PLing a War with a druid or mage or cleric or hell all 3 if needed. I am looking to get him from 20-40ish in a zone with mobs that don't need snare, with good exp. Send your thoughts this way I know GE is good at like 40+ and droga / nurga in that same...
  10. gladimus

Updated Mage Mac!!!!

Here it is guys, New mac will cast and click new rods / spells. Thanks to a good friend this is now 100% | mage.mac | By Rusty~ | Maintained by Showme1 | Updated by Gladimus | Last update 11/09/2006 | | /macro mage [ma name][sa name][radius #][nuke fire|magic|bolt][minhp #] | |...
  11. gladimus

Cobalt

Looking for a farm mac for cobal scar. Would like it to farm Wyvern hides and once dead maybe fish for cobalt cod. Seems hunter warp mac is broken and some of those wyverns are on small islands. Any help appreicated.
  12. gladimus

Rikki

Taron need you help or Booges adapting a mac for Rikki, Booges wrote a macro for Trial of foresight i am trying to adapt it so as my first macro here goes. i need help with the move commands |------------------ Rikkukin.mac -----------------| |--------------------- 8/16/06...
  13. gladimus

Macro request

Hey Taron, i got one for ya!! Write me a macro that will call mobs % from 99 to 1%. Would be handy for events like Jelvan etc. Maybe in /gu or /rs. Sounds ez but i know you can figure something out.
  14. gladimus

Cannot Log in to own server

OK got my server up yet it kicks me to login when i try to enter....any suggestions?
  15. gladimus

Possible Exploit

Someone is allways selling 2 cursor loots from MH.1: Lost Gnomes mission for DoD. All you have to to is recue 4 gnomes....might be like Lava MM. Gonna check it out later