Taunt

gladimus

Reaction score
Does this plugin still exists somewhere?

I know it involves warp to and fro!

MQ2Melee will taunt without warping.... if you have the taunt ability inherent to your class.

I remember being able to far taunt with my monk,and hearing it used intimidate. Is there a non warping version of this? I play a tank now, and would love to get in extra taunts before the taunt refresh.

WOW! Smashing taunt is bad, unless it got drastically changed.

Taunt puts you on the Hate list by +1 point. Unless you lose agro, taunt shouldn't be smashed. Atleast, that's my opinion on the matter.

/taunt

it used to be able to be spammed until it worked...I haven't tried it recently, its part of mq2reachit as well.

If it works still i must not have what ever plugin loaded for it to work.

I hadnt used fartaunt in a long while, and while it seems to work it does some weird /say te aggro when its used, anyone else that has used this notice the same thing?

I hadnt used fartaunt in a long while, and while it seems to work it does some weird /say te aggro when its used, anyone else that has used this notice the same thing?

Sounds more like the hotkey bug than fartaunt. Try typing /fartaunt by hand, instead of using a hot button. See if the bug repeats itself.