Search results

1. PeteSampras

Plugin Making new version of netbots; requesting feedback.

Per title, I am working on a new version of netbots and wanted to get the pulse of how folks are using mq2 recently. my ultimate goal is to provide a single stop connection to link all characters with the same data to make intelligent battle management decisions. This means I am providing links...
  2. PeteSampras

Giving away the magic sauce - mq2bot rework source code github

BLUF: my github with my mq2bot rework and some other stuff https://github.com/PeteSampras/MQ2Bot Status Board/roadmap: GitKraken Glo I have been in the process of updating mq2bot for awhile now. I've gone back and forth how I want to lay it out and I know there is probably some interest...
  3. PeteSampras

How to parse your own spell info

EQ spell info and How to parse your own spell info I've used my own excel sheet for parsing spell data for years now. I hadn't updated it since the latest spell changes but there were a lot of changes in the data. DBG condensed the slot data into a single field, which makes it slight harder...
  4. PeteSampras

MQ2AdvLoot update

Aspire asked for an update to mq2advloot so that you can change inis. This should work but i need feedback. new command: /mqadvloot ini name will set it into your mq2 folder and file name as name.ini /mqadvloot ini default will set it to your mq2 folder and file name MQ2AdvLoot.ini New TLO...
  5. PeteSampras

MQ2Bot - what /commands do you use?

I might do a little UI thing with Roccat Power Grids. Beyond loading, unloading, turning on/off, and pausing/unpausing; what /commands do people use the most? For example, in my macros i would use /burn toggles, /bcaa //assist soandso, /bcaa //target soandso and a couple others. Other...
  6. PeteSampras

mq2bot profile macro

So as I get ready to sell of a bunch of accounts since i only need a couple for testing purposes, i decided to make a macro that uses mq2bot to build a webpage profile for each character so i dont have to list crap out myself. How to use: 1. Run macro 2. open /mq2/logs/macroname.mac.log 3...
  7. PeteSampras

Can somebody please walk me through how advloot works

Now that AdvLoot TLO is added in I am looking at update mq2advloot to work with the new eq advloot and i have some basic information gaps on how things work . 1. Does the loot window auto pop up if there is a corpse in range? 2. Supposing it doesnt, does everyone have to issue the /advloot...
  8. PeteSampras

Would anyone be interested in a sentry plugin?

So I was thinking of things that havent been done in plugins for what i might work on next. A simple one that I came up with is that i could create a plugin to keep sentries around on the map that could notify you whenever a spawn of whatever type you designate passes through. Just like the...
  9. PeteSampras

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

MQ2Bot - MQ2Bot Wiki Plugin to auto play your characters. Details: This plugin should effectively use all AAs and memorized spells that you have available similar to a mercenary. Most melee settings other than the amount to melee at should be done via MQ2Melee. Status: Operational Required...
  10. PeteSampras

MQ2bot - alpha

MQ2bot - alpha testing MQ2Bot - MMOBugs Wiki Instructions = green and yellow words. This is an early alpha version of a bot/autoplay your toon plugin. Required Plugins: MQ2Cast, MQ2MoveUtils (for stick if you want it) If you would like to test it out for me, download the DLL and put it...
  11. PeteSampras

Double exp weekend, starting now.

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/happy-birthday-everquest.209069/ Double exp, lower lockouts, a few other things.
  12. PeteSampras

MQ2melee & MQ2cast - testers needed

I put in an update so bard's can use downshits while twisting. It will still only actually trigger once your current twist set is done, ie if you /twist 1 2 3, it will wait until song 3 is done to try it, but it should work. I am a bit busy today and could use a little more widespread...
  13. PeteSampras

Can anyone confirm the new AA caps @ each level?

AA banked cap was bumped up to 100. One SOE post says it may be 50 @ 51, 55 @ 55, 60 @ 60, etc. another says they just made 100 be the cap at 100. trying to confirm for TLO member purposes in the compile if anyone knows for sure. thanks!
  14. PeteSampras

Upcoming enhancements to Spell[].Stacks, Target TLO, Me.Twincast, Me.GoM

FYI, whenever next compile is created, the following changes will go live. Should allow you to spice up your holyshits and macros some. Those Target TLOs are icon based, i tried to catch them all, but if something is giving false info, let me know and i will do some touch ups. Target.Snared...
  15. PeteSampras

New transfer options for vulak, fippy, vox servers

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/new-character-transfer-options-available.208600/ If you've been looking to transfer servers, you’re in luck! There are new character transfer options now available. Vulak'Aerr: Characters on this server can now transfer to Fippy Darkpaw and...
  16. PeteSampras

Bot lite macro testing - Feel free to participate

I am still in the walk phase for redoing bot.mac to be a lighter footprint. Right now, this macro *should* probably work for a dps class. It doesnt mez or pull, and it uses the generic /assist soandso once you have something populate your XTarget[1] slot. But I would like to see what is broken...
  17. PeteSampras

MQ2Targets ini request - anyone have complete one for last few expansions?

Per title, does anyone have a complete mq2targets.ini with all the latest and greatest named? i think I have one through T2 of RoF but not newer. We could use one for the wiki and i kind of want to use mq2targets as named verification for the bot mac lite i am writing instead of making some...
  18. PeteSampras

Move EQ log folder to new directory

Some guys asked the question if it can be done, so here is how to do it based on threads on SOE forums:
  19. PeteSampras

Need some high AA toons to run this macro and post results please

HULK SMASH. Steps: 1. Download all files 2. /mac makeini 3. Open Ini_Name_Class.ini and edit anything you want to edit 4. /mac botlite 5. Report any issues.
  20. PeteSampras

Zone.Indoors request - devs need help

We are looking to create a Zone.Indoors TLO, the only way to do it, so it seems, is to hardcode a list. Therefore, we would like for some volunteers to provide a list of indoor zones (and their names so we know what is already done). If anyone has a master list that we can check off (I tried...