Search results

1. davidd

Ez Server Anti Afk Mac

Hey all, It's been a while and I'm really rusty. The issue I'm having is every 10 min or so on my EMU server a confirmation box will pop up and ask if I'm there or not. If I do not select yes in a certain amount of time I get booted from the server. I have some audio triggers setup and...
  2. davidd

MQ2 & EZ server crashing?

Using titanium with newest compile. Crashing way to much for about 3-4 days now. fire it up without mq2 and all is good. anyone else having this prob?
  3. davidd

cheap vid card

i have a dell that isn't too bad that i am going to fire back up and i was looking for a nice deal on a vid card for gaming just to run it as a spare pc i was looking on pricewatch and noticed a few but was wondering if anyone here could suggest the most for my dollar.....i honestly only want...
  4. davidd

Happy Fathers Day

Just wanted to give a shout to all the dads out there, this being my first fathers day i'm pretty excited to relax and be waited on hope you all have a great day
  5. davidd

Question

I have a rl friend that came back to eq from a 4yr vaca, i gave him a couple macs to help catch his character up more with the times well i guess hes just very impatient because he took all the player checks out of the macs i gave him and got his account suspended...this was about 3 weeks ago...
  6. davidd

Quellious Guild

Starting a guild on Quellious if anyone's interested just pm me. No flags or anything like that required, but if you dont have them already it would be nice if you could work on anguish and solt flagging, with help from just my toons alone these can all be achieved easily.
  7. davidd

EQLUCKY

anyone know who this person is on the boards? we used to talk a while back via email but i never knew his board name. if anyone knows him or if he reads this shoot me a pm, dont know him very well but he was cool too me and just wanted to checkup with him about a couple things
  8. davidd

Mystical Lute Body Question

I have all these pieces just sitting in the bank rotting and was just curious if its possible to do this handin with forpar or whatever his name is in steamfont if you are not a bard?....so i would have this and be able to spawn the undead trak anytime the undead bard is up hoping for manna...
  9. davidd

Can we get an updated Plat guide

hey all was just browsing through the boards and i did notice a few plat guides but just wanted to see if i can get some newer ideas i might not be aware of, just started on a new server with a bst...has around 13.5k buffed out and was just looking for some nice ways to rake in some ching in my...
  10. davidd

MMO games

I don't get much of a chance checking out other games, but am growing tired of EQ. So what I was wondering is what online games are out there that are pretty fun and have pvp you can choose to get involved with. I am not really interested in eq2,SWG,or wow. What are games out there that some of...
  11. davidd

Everquest full package deal?

hey all, a friend just told me that soon they are going to have a package deal for eq with all xpansions for like 29.99......anyone else heard of this? im having problems believing that this is true considering the last three xpansions alone are still that much a piece
  12. davidd

WinEq2.0

Hey all. Got a question regarding wineq. I ended up paying for the subscription for wineq as a friend said they could box much better with it opposed to the freebie wineq. ANyways I tryed it out and had same problems as I did with freebie version. Thing is I have no idea what the settings are. I...
  13. davidd

70.3 DoD

I have been seeing a guy do the 70.3 Fall of the Illsalin monstor mission in like 15 minutes....he claims he can do it solo but told me to "figure it out" I am boxing 2 chars in there and havent been able to figure out a fast way of doing this.....any way to breeze through this or do you just...
  14. davidd

DoasIsay plugin

Anyone know if a plugin like this exists? What I am thinking of is a plugin (not a macro as one may already be going)that will respond to a command. For instance..Lets say you are 3 boxing a tank, a cleric, and a shaman. You are playing the tank and letting the shaman and cleric be the bots...