Search results

1. N

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Test has been updated. "Test has been updated today with our current Live build. There are no new patch notes at this time. Everything should match Live."
  2. N

Items Chase Items for Sale - Any Server

Great seller. Responded very fast. I will be buying from him again.
  3. N

Zippzipp's Funland - Beta

Hey Yoda sorry I got lagged out also (Tunex) When I died he was around 40% and I just sat at the rez screen till I eventually had to end task. When I came back I logged in right under Vulak. Ill be on again tomorrow. Hopefully the lag will be better.
  4. N

MMOBugs guild on Zippzipp's Funland Beta

If anyone is going to kill Cazic Thule send a tell to Tunex. He is the last one I need to open Kunark.
  5. N

MMOBugs guild on Zippzipp's Funland Beta

I started a bard a few nights ago. Level 38 now and going fast. My new favorite EMU.
  6. N

NOT SUSPENDED

Same here 6 accounts not suspended/banned. I just started using the standard MQ2 build along with Dev's cleric and enchanter bots. How long will everyone lay low before using it again?
  7. N

Anyone on test , trying out new AA exp bonus?

I do not think the AA bonus went in with this update. I have 4k+ aa and have not noticed a difference. Hopefully the next update.
  8. N

Testcopy gear

The accounts I have left to test copy are mage, beast, paladin and shadowknight but, I would be interested in starting a new level 1 character and starting fresh.
  9. N

Testcopy gear

Anyone sell /testcopy gear on FV? I mainly play on the test server but transferred all my toons to FV when we were able to transfer off. I have since /testcopied most of my toons back but I have a few left to do. I am looking to see if anyone would "lend" me some gear to /testcopy them and...
  10. N

Where to Raid??????

Jestisp, What type of gear does your Warrior have? Can you post a magelo?
  11. N

Where to Raid??????

I recently transfered all of my toons over to FV also. I have been messing around with Tacvi raids, I can easily 6 box most of them with a druid healer. I am looking to get a Rapier of somber notes for my bard. I originally copied all my toons to the test server and have been there for a few...
  12. N

BETA testing

Ok has anyone been able to get to the server or the forums in the last day or so? I was told be someone at soe that the beta wont go up until sept 29th. I have a feeling the csr is just telling me this because I happened to get connected to CS 2 minutes before CS closed for the night.
  13. N

BETA testing

Has anyone actually logged into the Beta server?
  14. N

BETA testing

I still havent been able to get in. Beta no longer shows up in the server select. I dont see the beta forums on the page. I guess I am not suppose to be in beta yet.
  15. N

BETA testing

Im not sure what they look at. Only 1 of my 7 accounts got in. I havent recieved an email yet but when I go to re-enter my acount info it says I was accepted. I talked to someone at soe and they said my mail probably got lost in a spam filter. He was going to have the ticket sent to the right...
  16. N

BETA testing

I got accepted but I am having a hard time getting in. I get the error: Error 1017: Cannot login to the Everquest server You may need to re-run the Update Patch. Repeatedly seeing this message indicates a loss of connectivity to the Patch Server. This is usually temporary. I have been...
  17. N

Updating Account Country/Currency Information

Try changing the zip code on the account info page. That worked for me when I had a problem.