Search results

1. americanauto

Need help finding data filterning and pythom browser scripting software for Linux

Specifically I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS right now. I need to find some modules capable of doing refined data processing and search/filtering/analysis with either database and spreadsheet, or word and text documentation. Let me make it clear what I am looking for here. I want a GUI interface...
  2. americanauto

NVIDIA & ATI DRIVERS

Just wanted to share an experience, guess I needa give some background here. I have a new desktop, have had it about 4 months now I guess, I bought a 20" ACER monitor first, then an HP bundle that came with an HP 20". I had a graphics card I got at a good deal, PNY 1gig nvidia 9400gt pcie x16...
  3. americanauto

Networking

Ok, I've been toying with sharing my assortment of PC's on my desktop with the idea of ultimately having one mouse, one keyboard, and eventually, one file system on one local network, shared between all of them. right now, the idea is to load pfSense, NetBSD, or FreeBSd on a small virtual...
  4. americanauto

HUD load/save issues

it seems like the loader keeps wanting to revert my hud, i can't save a new file as hud and have it successfully load in game at all. I've tried at least 6 different times having loader and EQ both up, both down, loader up eq down, eq up loader down. I'm trying to use my class hud. I don't...
  5. americanauto

Requsted snippet

Wish to add a section to a pulling sub in a couple macros, and need a snippet that will keep within min/max range pulling back to camp, unless casting. Ideally this portion of the macro would be able to interrupt casting if distance to target falls outside of min/max range and do a goto...
  6. americanauto

Respawns in Instance

Anyone know of group instances toward end game where the mobs respawn?
  7. americanauto

BATTLE CLERIC

Anyone have or want to put together a good battle cleric macro? For quite some time, I've wanted to be able to semi-afk xp my battle cleric and my SK. I have a small variety of choices of a third toon I can add to the team, and I WAS using 2 cleric mercs, I have recently switched to one cleric...
  8. americanauto

New Desktop

Alright guys and gals, here's my dilemma. I'm gonna have a bit of money, NOT A WHOLE LOT, but, enough to set myself up a pretty nice desktop to primarily run EQ on, but i will be using it for classwork and other stuff as well. What i want to be able to do is create a desktop that is THE MOST...
  9. americanauto

VET REWARDS

Purely out of curiosity,how many of our members have accounts with legit vet rewards owed them that haven't been given? AND have you petitioned for them? If so, please post their responses if you don't mind...
  10. americanauto

CastTimer

Is there any way to get CastTimer to stop autotargeting me when it recasts a self buff?
  11. americanauto

Not sure where to put this but....

Ok I am sureit will get moved to the rightplace. For the last few, well, since patch today, piggy zone seems to often pop me in somewhere other than zone in points. Any one else having this issue? sometimes even off the map, and out of the "normal' world. like above or below it.
  12. americanauto

Class Weapons/clickies

Ok, so I got tired of searching alla, 13th floor, lucy, and so on for reliable info on good clickies/combat effect weapons for my class. So here goes. My main character is a cleric. I have exhausted all resources trying to find th best all/all illusions, the neatest combat weapons(i.e. Divine...
  13. americanauto

Zone Crash

Looking for a way, ANY WAY, to crash, completely crash a zone and force it to reboot. ANY advice at all will be much appreciated.
  14. americanauto

Giving a little info in hopes of getting some back.

Ok, here is my issue. I have been working on my custom hotbuttons for about a year and a half now on and off. I get lazy and leave em alone for a while, and get back on em. Friends ask me for some of this and that, i try to help, but sometimes it is harder to explain to them for me than it is to...
  15. americanauto

Cleric PL'ing -backgroud Macro's for melee classes

ok, I've browsed around posts from the last few weeks before writing this an didn't see anything like my situation, my time online is limited these days so I apologize if there has already been a thread discussing this same issue, if so, please link me to it and I'll go from there, but if not...
  16. americanauto

SoF expansion pricing question

Okay, i upgraded my currently active 2 accounts all the way to TBS right before SoF came out....now...Sony STILL wants 40 bucks each to upgrade the account.s...BUT ...i can easily buy all 14 expansions plus the free 30 days for 30 bones to start new accounts...with the high likelihood that the...