Respawns in Instance

Other than Mechamatic Guardian (max lev 83) I dont know of any. I asked around on this before and some mentioned possible TSS raid zones too.

Some instance zone respawn after you leave instance zone for 10 minutes or so.

I just found out when I zoned out for buff and afk-ed some and back to instance with full respawn.

Which instance/mission was that?

At the 30ish minute mark of leaving an instance with no one in it, the instance will reset with full spawns. This completely screws your task steps, tho. Any progress you'de made on the task will be reset.

At the 30ish minute mark of leaving an instance with no one in it, the instance will reset with full spawns. This completely screws your task steps, tho. Any progress you'de made on the task will be reset.

Since when do they reset vs close? They used to close out after 20ish minutes and drop you.

Since when do they reset vs close? They used to close out after 20ish minutes and drop you.

Idk, but I know I can get the lost gnomes task, go in slay everything, come back out and sit for 30ish mins, click it to go back in and it says too dangerous to enter blah blah (which means its loading a new instance). Zone in, full respawns, and all task steps have reset.

Yea, this royally sucks sometimes tho. I was 90% done with Fire in the Hole and i had to ninja AFK.. somehow i died and was out of instance for like 30 mins... run back and the entire instance was reset and all steps were undone..

Idk, but I know I can get the lost gnomes task, go in slay everything, come back out and sit for 30ish mins, click it to go back in and it says too dangerous to enter blah blah (which means its loading a new instance). Zone in, full respawns, and all task steps have reset.

That is bad ass.

But lost Gnomes is still only a 6 hour instance even when you zone out and back in? IIRC the mobs are all LB to lev 85 as well right? The nice thing about running a kill mac in Mechamatic is its a 12 hour instance and the top floor is all DB mobs that respawn quick enough that by the time I clear the floor they are already re-popping. It would be nice to find another instance with higher lev mobs but Mech is the only one I know of that lasts for 12 hours.

But lost Gnomes is still only a 6 hour instance even when you zone out and back in? IIRC the mobs are all LB to lev 85 as well right? The nice thing about running a kill mac in Mechamatic is its a 12 hour instance and the top floor is all DB mobs that respawn quick enough that by the time I clear the floor they are already re-popping. It would be nice to find another instance with higher lev mobs but Mech is the only one I know of that lasts for 12 hours.

I was using Lost Gnomes strictly as an example. Wasn't recommending it as a place to level or hunt in any way shape or form. In fact, I would more than prefer people stay away from it, then maybe I wont get trained so much sitting at the zone in!