Recent content by Zajiku

1. Zajiku

New Website

Loaded up perfect for me (Test Server), thank you to all involved.
  2. Zajiku

New Website

The Live (Server) version worked for me but the Test version gets stuck at "Startup/Login/Update Check." Windows 10.
  3. Zajiku

New Changes!

I could be wrong but I think how it works here is they wait for source to be released (MQ2 Site, not MMO) and then start their version. The source over at MQ2 hasn't been released yet, so theoretically nothing has even been started as of yet, patience, it's not their fault. All speculation, I...
  4. Zajiku

Sony and RaF toons --- read the log from TSR

XXX soe: Are there any options to reinstate the RAF bonus? TSR Paul P.: No. TSR Paul P.: This account cannot become eligible again. TSR Paul P.: *the XXX account. (He is referencing the RAF account here) I think these are the key points to look at. I'd hesitate thinking that anything will be...
  5. Zajiku

Sony and RaF toons --- read the log from TSR

This might help, this guy had more clarity than the previous... TSR Paul P.: Hi, my name is TSR Paul P.. XXX soe: Hello TSR Paul P.: Hello! Give me one moment to look over the account, please. TSR Paul P.: When was the recruit sent? XXX soe: The RAF account is XXX, December 4th TSR Paul...
  6. Zajiku

MQ2Melee Issue

So, nobody has any ideas? I've tried deleting MQ2Melee twice and re-updating it. Re-installing the entire MMO compile twice. Editing the ini in game and out of game probably five times each now. Nothing is working, the abilities are still not activating. -Zaj
  7. Zajiku

MQ2Melee Issue

Here you go, [MQ2Melee] assassinate=0 assault=10 backstab=1 begging=0 bleed=10 disarm=0 enrage=0 escape=0 evade=0 facing=1 groupcheck=1 hidedelay=1000 infuriate=1 melee=1 override=1 petenrage=1 petinfuriate=1 petmend=20 petrange=75 pickpocket=0 plugin=1 resume=20 sneakdelay=1000 stickbreak=0...
  8. Zajiku

MQ2Melee Issue

Can anyone tell me why on my Rogue, MQ2Melee won't execute Battery, Wound, or Twistedshank. They all are input in the ini file correctly and loaded in game, as far as I know. I've tried manually editing the ini, and also modifying it in game to no avail. Thiefeye as well is having issues. It's...
  9. Zajiku

mq2melee keeps stopping my attack

Figured it out, directions were in wiki, turns out I was blind! Zaj
  10. Zajiku

Could anyone elaborate on how to do that for a novice, I checked the melee Wiki but I'm either blind or an idiot. Zaj
  11. Zajiku

I have a similar question, but different. It's about Melee not stopping attack. Is there a way (for example my attack button is Q) for when I hit Q for Melee to STOP attacking. I can spam Q no matter what it says, attack on/off, it will always keep attacking the mob. It's a problem if I'm trying...
  12. Zajiku

tracking software

Regardless of what you do to your kids, protecting them from a pervert online, or locking them in their room so they don't go to some party and do drugs. At the age Public is talking about, a child wont like their parent no matter what they do to them. Sure, one could argue trust, but there is a...
  13. Zajiku

Fog + Spell Effect Fog

Alrighty, Thanks for the responses folks, was pulling my hair out looking at line after line of nonsense in the .ini, /partcle worked. Thanks, Zaj
  14. Zajiku

Fog + Spell Effect Fog

Evening folks, I am wondering if there is a way to turn almost everything in EQ off... For example, waterfalls, the fog that the dragons cause in FoS, torches.. And anything else I missed... I cannot find anything in my eqclient ini so I need expert help. Oh and this isn't a /setfog issue...
  15. Zajiku

friend pass

A free trial would be like WoW's free trial that gold spammers use and those idiots on Youtube "Travel to Sunset Home and see if I get banned omg lol." I can already see people doing completly retarded things and screwing people over and getting the hacks fixed... ect (Yes I know you need the...