New Changes!

wwarwolf911

Reaction score
EQ must have made alot of changes. This compile is taking some time to sort out.

changes

The guys here are probably being thorough, making sure or doing there best to protect our investment. Not putting out something that will give us away . Im sure they have our best intrest in mind. As for the changes well if they break the way we play alot of us will break our sub's. They can have it there way if its up to me. i will just play something else. allthough i would still keep an active account there would no longer be any need for me to pay them 75 dollars a month. I think they would feel the residual income loss.

I could be wrong but I think how it works here is they wait for source to be released (MQ2 Site, not MMO) and then start their version. The source over at MQ2 hasn't been released yet, so theoretically nothing has even been started as of yet, patience, it's not their fault.

All speculation, I know none of this as a fact.

I speculate that the 64-bit memory change had a big impact on MQ2 since it's all about making changes to stuff in memory.

I would not be upset at all if they disabled all active hacks. Abusers put the lime light on us all. Don't get me wrong--I'm no angel--but we should air on the side of caution.

I say leave the active hacks....that way the morons who don't understand enough to not use them in front of others, and in a smart fashion will be weeded out. I have been suspended once in over 10 years , due to my own stupidity in not checking the zone for other peeps before I started a macro that made multiple warps across 2 zones. I blamed no one for this, didn't cry about it and say I didn't do this or that. Time for the kiddies and idjits to grow up, or get their foolish asses suspended/banned from EQ. Would be the best happening for the MQ2 community as a whole imho.... :D

I say leave the active hacks....that way the morons who don't understand enough to not use them in front of others, and in a smart fashion will be weeded out. I have been suspended once in over 10 years , due to my own stupidity in not checking the zone for other peeps before I started a macro that made multiple warps across 2 zones. I blamed no one for this, didn't cry about it and say I didn't do this or that. Time for the kiddies and idjits to grow up, or get their foolish asses suspended/banned from EQ. Would be the best happening for the MQ2 community as a whole imho.... :D

They're disabling to pinpoint what sony is tracking and fixing it.

They're disabling to pinpoint what sony is tracking and fixing it.

I've been reading all the threads and posts since crackdown started. I've seen talk about disabling active hacks but never any definitive move to do so. What has been disabled? I think I read multiple warnings on their usage and advice not to use them. Has anything actually been disabled to date though?