Recent content by TreeHuginDruid

1. TreeHuginDruid

SpawnCk.mac

Echo out the zone name. /echo ${Zone.Name} If it doesn't match the spawnck.ini entry fro that zone the ini file needs to be altered. I dont have the expansion so cant check it.
  2. TreeHuginDruid

Question MQ2PiggyZoneHelp ????

Been ages and ages since i been on this site.... But I do remember a user had posted a plugin that recorded the X Y Z locations of zone lines to help in the creation of MQ2piggyzone.ini files. All you had to do was have the plugin loaded.. and zone .. and it would record the locations in a log...
  3. TreeHuginDruid

Question Actions to do every time you zone / or log into world.

So example if you want to exit game or camp to desktop when / if you enter a specific zone.... If you want it to happen to ALL your toons.. use the zoned.cfg file to do this... if it is just to happen for one or two specific toons... use the server_character.cfg format.\ for each toon...
  4. TreeHuginDruid

Question Actions to do every time you zone / or log into world.

Its been years and years since i utilized the ability to have a specific toon perform an action every time they zoned... or every time they logged into world. I remember you had to have a .ini file setup for the toon that contained ZONE somewhere in the naming convention of the filename...
  5. TreeHuginDruid

SpawnCk.mac

Done .... Original post updated with fix.
  6. TreeHuginDruid

SpawnCk.mac

Thanks for the hard work compiling the new expansion named... Just a FYI... # symbol is not required in the naming convention. It was a mistake i made when doing an edit of code a long time ago... the code was just fixed now to now require the # in the ini entry... Also... for the...
  7. TreeHuginDruid

SpawnCk.mac

UPDATE Updated 12-07-2016: Conditional coding issue was causing no mob name to be added to the map entry line in the output log file. This has been corrected and tested. Updated 12-09-2016: All INI Files updated for "The Broken Mirror" and "Empires of Kunark" expansions... also includes...
  8. TreeHuginDruid

Auto open doors?? - brain fart

Nope .. still failing... The line of sight section failed consistently for closest door... but even after removing that portion it still failed because the doortarget id it keeps pulling back is not the door i am standing directly infront of.. Will try another zone/door... was...
  9. TreeHuginDruid

found it... thank god i am totally anal retentive.... found it in a server_toonname.ini file from my old server 2 years ago.. archived 2 years ago... it was a downshit entry....... downshit0=/if (${Doors.Door[${Doors.Closest}].LineOfSight} &&...
  10. TreeHuginDruid

Yeah ... sometime long ago.. someone posted a events trigger that made it possable to automate openeing doors as you ran up to them... event trigger took into account door distance from you and then auto /switch doorname ... to open doors for ya... loved it... It was definately using...
  11. TreeHuginDruid

Having a super complete brain fart moment.... early senility?? Remember there was a way to auto open doors via a event or some method that was posted at least 2 years ago... searched bt cant get right trigger search word. Would be a godsensd to find it / have someone post... to allow...
  12. TreeHuginDruid

Date mismatch error on all MQ2DoCrack entries from ini.

Unable to load any Mq2DoCrack entry ... Constantly says date mismatch error. ""2016.03.18""
  13. TreeHuginDruid

SpawnCk.mac

I'm reposting them now... sorry... Fry contacted me a while ago to let me know the attachments were missing after a glitch on the servers. Forgot about it until now.. lol
  14. TreeHuginDruid

Daybreak already busted the game!

Lizard Squad brought down the entire SOE network through ddos attacks. They even brag about it on their twitter feed.