Recent content by thewarbeast

1. T

Account ganked back

Did His name is in post along with user name
  2. T

Account ganked back

I purchased a zerker account from 400bhp4tw in march of 2014. I took a break from game in july 2014 and the account was ganked back and resold again on this site. admins please help if there is anything that you can do! Sent to: matthew frost (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. -...
  3. T

WArrrulz74

For anyone he owes money too. I have done some extensive research into this. I found his address and his phone number Through our data base at the OSBI I also have his wanted reports for beating up his sister and ex wife and have his wifes home adress numbers. He has warrants in 3 states...
  4. T

BEWARE OF MARK REEVES!!!!!

Solved Problem Solved. The man had ganked the account back because the account he was traded for it was ganked back. I got in to civil suiits and getting law involved and he folded and returned account undamged with an extra toon on the account at max level to show sorryness.
  5. T

I dont believe Barker had anyhting to do with gank back
  6. T

Barker15 on this site.
  7. T

I purchased a Ranger from Barker48 and recently sold it to a friend. The ranger was ganked back a few days ago by a Mark Daniel Reeves reevesdmark@hotmail.com 2630 71st Circle Apt 101 Vero Beach FL. 32966 Birthdate:04-19-1984 phone number: 2173908430 Thing is dumbass forgot to remove my email...
  8. T

Bodybuilding

As a sophmore in highschool i was 6'3 235. i was benching 315 squat 450 and deadlifting 500 i was a monster and my pops had me in the gym everyday. But on my football team everyone was like this guess that explains why we played for state in everything everyyear.
  9. T

MMOBugs Cribs

I like JimJohnsons Set up I dont know if it looks the same but he had a cool deal going on!
  10. T

Nuke Threat

My stepfather was hanging out at home yesterday evening when he got a call. He instantly went to the room and grabbed his bags and took of for the air force base. This morning he was sitting in Hawaii. From what hes told me so far Korea says if the US interfears with any ships they will fire...
  11. T

jevlin in COA HELP !

re I did coa with one group. i had SK 2 monks sham cler and zerk. I had one of the monks kite the other mobs around while we finished off one ata time!
  12. T

Best DPS Class

yea, would probably say group dps probably dominated by wiz..just need focus and some AA.
  13. T

Best DPS Class

As far as raiding goes, my ranger is always in the top 5 on burn parses. In there with me are wiz/monk/rog/zerk. Not sure how great a fully group geared ranger would run dps wise but awsome raid dps if know how to play one good.
  14. T

Help please? question

ya that my only thing i have been doing tis ever since i signed up and never had any probs with it but i leave my home comp up all day and mmo is allways loaded. i dont share my info with anyone so i guess it really doesnt matter. But i do commenly leave home with mmo still up and log on at work
  15. T

Help please? question

I also play while at work on a laptop but i play at home too on desktop. Is there really an issue with having 2 different adresses as long as their in the same city ? or do i have to buy another account to play at work ?