BEWARE OF MARK REEVES!!!!!

thewarbeast

Reaction score
I purchased a Ranger from Barker48 and recently sold it to a friend. The ranger was ganked back a few days ago by a
Mark Daniel Reeves
reevesdmark@hotmail.com
2630 71st Circle Apt 101 Vero Beach FL. 32966
Birthdate:04-19-1984
phone number: 2173908430
Thing is dumbass forgot to remove my email from the account before petitioning and talking to csr so i got 4 to 5 emails from soe about the dealings he was doing. just saying watch out we are in process of trying to recover the account.

Last edited:
If the information of the chats are being emailed to you, just reset the pw an take the shit back~

I purchased a Ranger from Barker48 and recently sold it to a friend. The ranger was ganked back a few days ago by a
Mark Daniel Reeves
reevesdmark@hotmail.com
2630 71st Circle Apt 101 Vero Beach FL. 32966
Birthdate:04-19-1984
phone number: 2173908430
Thing is dumbass forgot to remove my email from the account before petitioning and talking to csr so i got 4 to 5 emails from soe about the dealings he was doing. just saying watch out we are in process of trying to recover the account.

bet i could tell you the server that ranger is on, and tell you what level and what kind of gear and about how many aas... i bought that ranger and got it yanked back... paid $300... never tried to get it back because i quit playing... anywho.. i know all the info for the account if you want it back...

Solved

Problem Solved. The man had ganked the account back because the account he was traded for it was ganked back. I got in to civil suiits and getting law involved and he folded and returned account undamged with an extra toon on the account at max level to show sorryness.