WArrrulz74

thewarbeast

Reaction score
For anyone he owes money too. I have done some extensive research into this. I found his address and his phone number Through our data base at the OSBI I also have his wanted reports for beating up his sister and ex wife and have his wifes home adress numbers. He has warrants in 3 states. including my wanted list for the extensive amount of money he owes me.
Can PM me for more info

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a reason why people called him Scamaloma!!

Its not that he scammed alot, He just took on WAY to many orders and owed way to much money so went into hiding, tbh I would of to lol.

Its not that he scammed alot, He just took on WAY to many orders and owed way to much money so went into hiding, tbh I would of to lol.

Taking on orders and spending the money w/o delivering what was promised is something I would consider a scam. For myself, when I took on an order I didn't touch the money until the order was complete in case for whatever reason I could not finish it then the money could be returned in a timely fashion.

I'm the same way, But he ran some 26 accounts so, It's not he spent it on something he didn't use for powerleveling lol. Not defending him by all means.

no, But I understand what his situation was, I was friends with him. Longer than 90% of the people who are bitching at him.

Funny thing, I talked with him about some PL work and the deal sounded too good to be true so I didn't go thru with it.

Now I know why my ole mammy always told when a deal sounds too good to be true...

it probably is!

Considering he did it for how many months until scamming.. He did complete quite alot of orders lol, so.. Can't really say that
either way i'm done here, just turning into a troll fest.

Yeah mine was one of the orders he didnt complete. Needed 5 more levels and some gear, but oh shit happnes

Considering he did it for how many months until scamming.. He did complete quite alot of orders lol, so.. Can't really say that
either way i'm done here, just turning into a troll fest.

Everyone is good peoples until they are no longer good peoples.

I personally felt I should have been reprimanded for taking so long to pay off the Fantasy Football but was told to drop it so I did.

The end of the day anyone can end up being the next Arune. Just depends on if they can live with themselves.

Let the legal system do the work for you. As tax payers you pay to be protected from shit like this. Its pretty petty for internet crime crack down but the people who scammed millions from people started out somewhere small. Never know in another 10 years he might be trying to do some investment scam.

He is on notaddicted.com now. I lost about $300 to him. PLUS he tried to do a paypal reversal of $400 as money he borrowed off me. He was a good guy up till he went to Guam and started lying about his father being sick. The icing on the cake was when I asked for a refund, he locked me out of my accounts and did a nice /setgrav and develevelled them and deleted their gear. After that I lost all respect for him. Defend him all you like but he is still a bastard :p

Deth

Dude, just contact sony and tell them you were hacked and they should fix everything. Not sure how long it'll take but they'll investigate it and check all the IPs that were used. Might work out in your favor, might not. I hope it does though.