Recent content by Public

1. P

EQ Launch

This your own remake of launcher 4.0?
  2. P

Launch Pad 4

I use wineq2 without MQ2 loaded so how does it use a MQ2 when it is not loaded?
  3. P

New patcher coming

You can still use wineq which by passes the patcher when you start the game.
  4. P

New patcher coming

My patcher is still v1.4
  5. P

New bug fix's, some one knows !

i fail because JJ stole my lewt macs and i havent played in 3yrs besides on TLP.
  6. P

New bug fix's, some one knows !

Yea its uber to, can get 1000aa in 3hrs legit!
  7. P

Interesting read about hack prevention in EQ...

I still do this on the 2 servers i play on when it gets to laggy with 200 afk toons.
  8. P

Streaming Television

I use my ps3 and TVersity for streaming. I use netflix on the ps3 for shows/movies and i got a free local app on my TV that gives me free local fox/nbc/abc/cbs esc.. + TNT/espn/tbs.
  9. P

PSN hacked again 93k accounts stolen

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/security/sony-playstation-network-hacked-again-93000-accounts-compromised/9614?tag=mantle_skin;content
  10. P

Steve Jobs died

He must of since he stepped down from his position a few months ago because of RL health issues. He was missing from office for over 9 months on health leave then he stepped, and now this its just sad. The man did change the tech world.
  11. P

Lookin for a game.

Same here.
  12. P

Windows 8

Windows 8 out is mainly for a tablet or touch screen pc, but can be used with a keyboard and mouse. http://www.zdnet.com/blog/bott/windows-8-unveiled/3953?tag=content;feature-roto
  13. P

Any Ideas where to start on $?

Lol you helped us alot in the last 11yrs JJ. And that douchebag nemmy got me banned, i would of felt better about it if it was cronic or azure.
  14. P

i would of never sold my first toon, but JJ got him banned :p First toons are like first pets when your a child, after a while they grow on you and you cant let them go. If you do you regret it later.
  15. P

Wow you bought the kitty back?