Windows 8

Although I am a skeptic anyways, I am pretty sure it's a good idea to avoid windows 8, looks like way too much froo froo bullshit. They need to not try to be apple.

Although I am a skeptic anyways, I am pretty sure it's a good idea to avoid windows 8, looks like way too much froo froo bullshit. They need to not try to be apple.

Windows hasn't been innovative for awhile. I'd like to see them hire a bunch of hippies, lock them in a room with pot and acid and get feed back on how to improve their system. And then implement it.

Windows hasn't been innovative for awhile. I'd like to see them hire a bunch of hippies, lock them in a room with pot and acid and get feed back on how to improve their system. And then implement it.

where do I put my application in to for that job?! haha
also about the only way I'd work for MS :D

My teacher for a Server Administration class was talking about it earlier. I am not sure if it was the normal version or the server version but he said there would be a lot of virtualization built in. For instance it'd have all the old versions of windows built in to run app's that don't work with win7 etc. Kinda sounds like the right click/properties/run as vista etc lol. Probably an actual virtualized version though.

Personally, I'm waiting for windows 9 - the evens seem to fizzle way toooo much

I hope they put in vsupport for all windows versions, that'd definitely help sales, but I wouldnt still bite because it's an even number, im staying away from them :p