Recent content by neum

1. neum

game tag

I would stay away from them. There is around a dozen sites that sell the same accounts they used to be legit years ago but someone else is running the show. I lost about 120 bucks to another site ran by the same company. I wish I would have google them first here is one link from ripoff...
  2. neum

Nihilist - Firiona Vie - Scammer

When I was guilded with klub I remember his wife / girlfriend not raiding much because of work (thats what klub said iirc). I never talked much to him. Wasnt he or his wife in ST before moving on to FnF? I remember him talking trash about buying PP or something in general chat one night and...
  3. neum

New EULA part added?

Is the bolder part new? UPDATED DECEMBER 2, 2008 Please remember to review the current terms and conditions of the EverQuest User Agreement and Software License. Thank you. EVERQUEST® USER AGREEMENT AND SOFTWARE LICENSE THIS AGREEMENT DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH SONY ONLINE...
  4. neum

SoE server moves temp at cheap prices.

Bleh wouldnt let me. I reactivated a old account. I guess I need to wait for the CC# to sync.
  5. neum

Vergalid Mines: Vergalid's End

Try pinning him higher up on the wall and have raid below him helps with the AE's some it seems from what I can tell. I have never got the add AE and if the tanks keep him high on the wall I almost never get the crystal cure one.
  6. neum

Scholars of Solusek

I did a search before posting my own question. Its pretty much the same I am ally with the zhub guy but still need to work on the faction jen is on. So far I am amiable but need to get ally. The task really blow. Would it be easy to get gimped into raids and get faction from killing named...
  7. neum

SOE refund

I was looking at my CC statment and SOE refunded me .02 (yeah 2 pennies) for each open account I had. Anyone else get this?
  8. neum

Wizard question

Thanks for the replies. The debate all started when I posted on the guild site because I noticed every time we fight a named on a raid the wizards and mages get summoned except for me. I gave them some tips like using concussion blast before nuking for the proc affect ect. They got offended...
  9. neum

Wizard question

I have been discussing getting summoned and how to burn mobs with a wizard in my guild. I almost never get summoned and parse alot hight then the other wizard. He thinks its best to blow all your mana in like 90 seconds then gate and med then get back to the fight. I prefer a slower burn...
  10. neum

Stupid server crashes

Scar like ogre teabags lol.
  11. neum

Stupid server crashes

Anyone know the real reason this is happening. I play on FV and it happens everyday. Bazaar might crash 2-3 times a day. A total server crash every day for months now is jacked up. Is it some new coding or a bug. I know players can crash zones but the whole server going is another thing.
  12. neum

easy katta faction

Are there mobs around the rubble?
  13. neum

The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

There are alot of macro group running this 7 on my server 8 if you count me. I got bored and sent a tell to all the leaders to see if I can sneak in didnt work :(
  14. neum

patch on the 8th

On Thursday, June 8, 2007 at 6:00 am PDT (7:00 am MDT, 8:00 am CDT, 9:00 am EDT, -7.00 GMT), all EverQuest servers will be down for a Hotfix Game Update. The estimated downtime is 4 hours. This hotfix is to fix issues with bard fizzles that was missed with the last update.
  15. neum

Tier 2 Support Team?

I put it in my name then canceled, waited a month inactive and reactived it for 2 months now