Recent content by mitrestre

1. M

Response to Petition to Unban Account

I had 3 characters banned on may 29 2008 from doing the naggy missions. I happened to look and my mage was unbanned but my other 2 are still banned. I have tried several times to get my characters unbanned and was alwas told they wont. and now 1 of them is. I never even asked about this one and...
  2. M

Working Pre-Compile for Shards of Dalaya

i still use this and the map part works says needs recompiled in the right hand corner of the desktop but it works for map. I dont use anything other then the map since they track stuff so much it isnt worth getting caught.
  3. M

working complie

SoD plugins would be great! twist moveutils and others maybe thanks.
  4. M

Working Pre-Compile for Shards of Dalaya

anyone come up with some new plugins for SoD?
  5. M

MQ2 compile for EQEMU - PLUGINS?

yeah im looking for twist and moveutils for shards of dalaya if anyone havs them by chance. please:)
  6. M

The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

how much experience you get goes by your level and how many aa's you already you have if you are doing aa's.
  7. M

AFK Vxed Bard Macro

I twist 4 dots and if I even use 1 above my 60's it still does it every once in a while. I don't have any rkII spells.
  8. M

AFK Vxed Bard Macro

it is possible you are killing them faster then they spawn and when only 1 is left it runs and agroes mobs down the hall. Stonemites are not always in the hall alot of times it is hynids or pookas. what I do is use my lvl 60's dots instead of the lvl 76-80 works good that way no problems.
  9. M

hmmm no not common for the clerics to do it my clerics do it every once in a while not sure atm why yours is doing that.
  10. M

updated some things in this it has gone for almost 40 in a row no fails. I've only had a smoke in LS attack me once it did attack back and I think I fixed what I needed to after that. Also added a little more pause after seeing if you have a task timer since it would get held up there at times...
  11. M

Prepaid VISA and SoE

go to advanced america get a prepaid visa, log online to their site on the back of the card and change the address I do that all the time.
  12. M

ty fry ill try to get that done in the next few days.
  13. M

anyone able to fix it when they get hit in lava from a smoke?
  14. M

Issues with Bazaar.mac

i just stand in the middle of the bazaar section and it updates fine. only crashes if im in the selling areas.
  15. M

April 17th Map Changes FAQ

that would be so sweet if that was possible. the map change even causes piggyzone to work differently which is a pain.