Recent content by Maskoi

1. M

Ultimate Potion Macro

Skinspikes 1 recipe is there at level 1 alchemy fyi. DUH I just down loaded trees' version I didn't have the Great Evil One's new buy.inc and common.inc files in my main macro folder. http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/145262-post164.html They were in /macro/common/ once I copied them over it...
  2. M

Ultimate Potion Macro

Level 62 shammy. Alchemy 1/300 Medicine bag inv slot 8 /mac potions spikes1 60 message in chat window "Requesting favorite recipes" x2 CTD
  3. M

ClericBot v1.30 *FINAL BETA* Updated 08/08/2009

Izarc is a free and small zip program that handles unzipping most zip and rar formats. 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE...
  4. M

plugin request merco dps )

I posted this in the 5 million long holyshits thread awhile back and works great with dps mercs. Here is a useful one for people that use DPS merc and hate it when they fight for aggro with your Main Tank. This is the holyshit I use on my warrior and bard. All it does is make the mercs engage...
  5. M

Pet Hold

Shammy pet from log file. [Thu Jun 17 11:22:25 2010] The pet hold mode has been set to off. [Thu Jun 17 11:22:32 2010] The pet hold mode has been set to on. [Thu Jun 17 11:22:32 2010] Varann says 'Now holding, Master. I will not start attacks until ordered.'
  6. M

If you had to guess, how much of the EQ population uses MQ?

Might be interesting to start a new thread with a quick census taking just a snapshot Guild lobby/Bazaar/PoK /who and post info like this from a mule on 7th Hammer June 16, 2010 5:30pm EST POK 15 GL 88 Baz 113 Total 216 This is mostly afk. How many are boxing though?
  7. M

SkBot v1.70 Update 08/08/2009

Here is the basic group health routine stripped down to the bare essentials from shambot. Some simple but great code I modified from autobot. You have to adapt it to devs ini file and casting method. This example use spell_routines.inc Example: GroupHealthLevel=60 3 group members health 100% +...
  8. M

Ultimate Potion Macro

Dude you are a machine awesome work. I will try this on my lv 63 shambot test dummy shammy tonight. #8 Classic OCB lol
  9. M

I totally agree which means I think the total active EQ Subscription base is A LOT LOWER than most people think. Hence the server mergers.
  10. M

This is the only thing I have ever seen with EQ numbers past 2004. How accurate it is who knows and it stops at 2007 with EQ1 at about 175 k subscribers.. http://www.mmogchart.com/Chart2.html Also remember the EQ Facebook XP weekend promo only gathered about 14 k people and some change.
  11. M

DPS Merc, Melee or Caster?

Most buffs work stamina unity etc. Panther defiantly works. Just seems haste and champion type buffs.
  12. M

DPS Merc, Melee or Caster?

Melee here nice synergy with bard's Arcane Arietta Rk.II and Song of the Storm and Shammys Panther
  13. M

Auto Rez with Merc

I am so gonna steal Um I mean use this lol.