Recent content by Madelyn

1. M

Well EQ has come to an end for me!

I quit... I don't even remember when the last time I logged onto EQ... I did it... LOL....
  2. M

Streaminglining your VA loan..

I've been getting these and phone calls for the past 4 years I have had my VA loan. Just remember where you live you can always refinance your house into a different loan but your back to doing all the closing costs and all that god shit again. Unless someone calls me and tells me hey we are...
  3. M

Hit all mobs macro (for powerleveling)

This isn't compeltely perfect but it does work nicely....
  4. M

This is the reason no EQ

This is the reason i don't really play any games anymore... See what I have to look forward to... She is just turning 21 months old....
  5. M

Hi Gang

Armysoldier wtf your take my DAMN slot for.... LOL joking but I have been looking. SFC here what about you.. Also there is an SGT that is stationed there who I got hooked up with one of the top 10 guilds. He is good friend I wanna point him your way he likes to bot and what not but doesn't...
  6. M

Moving character to another account questions

1. Make New Account with same last name First name as the account your moving the character off of. example. old account: First name: Derf last Name: Sad new account First name: Derf last name: Sad Note: Doesn't hurt to make all the...
  7. M

Brilliant Military warnings !!!!

I've been in the Army for 16 Years! let me just say that this is only half of them. not even talking about quotes. ID-10-T - you would think once you write this down you know what it was. New Batteries called BA-1100-N's yeah keep looking at it. Road Wheel Pressure Gauge! Box of Grid...
  8. M

Which one should I leave out?

Warrior - Tank Cleric - Main healer Rogue - DPS Bard - adds DPS with songs / can mez / good for mana regen during fights. Shammy - adds DPS + Hps plus can HEAL cleric / rez / saves you at times. Ranger - adds to HPs and DPS can do range DPS at the same time snaring also. Here is what I am...
  9. M

CONGRATZ TO FRY !!!!!

OMG FRY grats welcome to the CLUB.... lol.... your Daughter is 1 Year and a few days younger then mine... WELCOME the new little HACKER...
  10. M

Tactical Prototype XXVII

the color yellow and the color white is really really nice looks good on boards... bard HIGHSUN is nice....
  11. M

Quellious Guild

What is the guild going to entale? Progression? and if so what are you looking at? And what raid times?
  12. M

BAG BUG

Well I was shrouded with my Deluxe Tool box looting up. I died and I was like damn lost a box. Well went searching through my bags and wow bag in a bag.. Just thought I post that it happened. I died when i relooted my corpse so I have no idea how this had happened.
  13. M

moveutils

one you have the mob targeted you do /face fast then to a /stick 10 you will get the results your looking for.
  14. M

Lost love?

Well, I am glad to tell you that since she finds it such a game to tell you about this. Do yourself a favor and HIT that ass again while she is dating this guy she is with. She is calling you and telling you because her Parents don't like you ok.... Doesn't mean you can have sex with her. So...
  15. M

Video card for EQ

West BUG is the bug that you get while playing EQ that when you look toward the west everything goes black and you can't see anything. you have to completely log out of EQ and sometimes restart your PC to get it to go away. It is the one thing everyone has been complaining about that SOE says...