Recent content by Krugerr

1. Krugerr

Everquest Account Secret Question Reset

Well I have managed to get into one of my accounts that has two shit 85's on it. My god their gear is awful, the monk has no weapons but maxxed out kick/flyingkick/intimidation etc... I wonder what I used him for?! ;) The rogue it appears was my /follow bot that just tagged along behind me...
  2. Krugerr

Everquest Account Secret Question Reset

I just tried to login to my accounts this morning and was greeted by "Incorrect Password" and I cannot for the life of me figure out wtf the SQA is! Oh, and hello Buggers, long time no see!! Krugerr
  3. Krugerr

Modding

So, having stopped all my gaming, ive been itching for something to do. I started by redecorating the house, laying new flooring, and changing electrical fittings. I then got bored. So I picked up a few magazines, one of them contained a section on 'Modding'. Something I knew a little about...
  4. Krugerr

Bodybuilding

**BUMP** If anyone is interested, a friend of mine recently setup a website, a few new contributers wouldnt go amiss. If you are interested in Bodybuilding, weightlifting or any sort of fitness, take a peak. http://www.howtobuildmuscletoday.com/en/theforum -Krugerr
  5. Krugerr

Chances of charges being brought and sticking

That depends I suppose JJ. In my opinion, if they break into my home, whilst I am in it, they are intending to intimidate and scare me. If I am fearful and respond, thats fair. Confronting the burglar, running to get a knife, and then coming back to stab him isnt a respose, thats premeditated...
  6. Krugerr

I havent heard of that incident, but thats not to say it didnt happen. The law here is kinda going through a change. I believe that were going to shift slightly more toward the US's way of thinking.Recently there have been several burglars killed, and no charges brought against the killer...
  7. Krugerr

Its funny how little difference appear depending on location. I'm in the UK. The law here states that if I can use reasonable force to defend myself, and that I can strike first, as long as I can prove that I was in immediate danger. I.E, someones just raised their fist to strike you etc...
  8. Krugerr

Shia LaBeouf pwned

wtf. Why, he's so fucking awesome.
  9. Krugerr

This dude cracks me up

wow... that was worse than the time a caught my dick in my zipper. Please, someone, erase this from the intarwebz.
  10. Krugerr

Rugby World Cup - 2011

So, I know most of you are in the US, so probably dont even know what Rugby is. However, the world cup has started!! Will you be following it? Predictions? England just beat Argentina... But the game was abysmal. -Krugerr
  11. Krugerr

The Abs Diet for Women (E Book)

Beevo, could you provide a link to a website please? Im always looking for alternatives :)
  12. Krugerr

The Abs Diet for Women (E Book)

Sorry JJ, I just checked two different torrent sites that I use, and neither have it up :(
  13. Krugerr

EQ crash every 5 mins after i run MQ2

Hey Buddy - Ive been using MQ2 for years. But I have also been experiencing this. Whenever I zone, or change character EQ crashes. Without MQ2 loaded its fine however. *Im using a complete fresh install. *Using only the default loaded plugins. *Its fully updated. *Everquest is fully updated...
  14. Krugerr

Bodybuilding

Bench -- 280lbs Squat -- 360lbs Deadlift -- 365lbs Im now weighing in at 19stone 5 lbs. Which for you yanks is 271lbs !! Keeping my diet good, eating around 250g protein a day at least ( Approx 1gram / lb of bodyweight) I know you should really use Lean body mass when calculating your protein...
  15. Krugerr

Question on keyed zones

Yea all keys upto SoF have been removed I do believe. However, if you were in a zone that you didnt have a Key for. It tries to kick you. Unless you have /zonelock on. SOE never implemented a system that flags it if you stay in the zone, because they had the zones kick you. Once MQ2 came out...