Recent content by kokar

1. K

Solteris 7(single group)

pm me them loc too i tryed the loc on alla and my toon kept falling from the sky lol. thank god for docrack envirofall off otherwise i would have went splat
  2. K

How To: Play on any EQEmu Server

nice way to bump a 3 month old question lol:)
  3. K

Plat...

Dranik is a good place to farm plat mobs there usualy drop 3-5pp each and alot of items that sells well to vendors like a ton of gems.
  4. K

Official Mugshot Thread

God do i miss the beach!!
  5. K

sisters event

I se its your first post so ill help you out before you get hit by a few people flameing! click link http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-raid-strategies/1709-sisters-event-demiplane-blood.html next time try to use search;)
  6. K

4 U Fry, MMOBugs over Baghdad

That was pretty cool and grats on lifetime:)
  7. K

Patch 8/9/07

I have a question about aaaa's i read once you make a certain aug off of it you wount be able to make that aug again is this true?
  8. K

Official Mugshot Thread

lol
  9. K

Class hud

Nice work decker i finaly got it to run!:)
  10. K

Official Mugshot Thread

Looks constipated!
  11. K

Plat Farming

I beleive if my memory if its correct i think them nodding blue lillys drop like crazy off of them frogs in old seb also.
  12. K

Paying for Katta faction Macro

I havent found any only one i really know that can be soloed is mission 6 but you need 1-5 before u can enter it. I can 3 box mission 1 the hide and seek mission with bst mnk and cleric.But other than that mission 6 is the only one that can be soloed!
  13. K

Class hud

blah i couldnt get it to work!