Recent content by kellzmag

1. kellzmag

Stick not working

Finally got mine to work after re-downloading the new compile and installing, then unloading/loading again. Thanks!
  2. kellzmag

Stick not working

Yeah I can't get stick to work after downloading the new compile this morning either. I tried changing the order they loaded and reloading as well.
  3. kellzmag

Seru

I didn't even think about MQ2pop. Still re-familiarizing with everything I guess haha, thanks I will try this!
  4. kellzmag

Seru

Yeah, true enough... I was just thinking maybe people were pre-negotiating loot rights on the mount. I guess if you wanted to play a toon and not level them past like 50 the gear would be pretty sweet. Still... Any suggestions on how to beat this guy?
  5. kellzmag

Seru

I guess this is more of a vent thread but I have checked my tracker everyday since I've been back in the game(about 2 months) to no avail. Are people really still camping Lord Inquisitor Seru at this frequency? If so what the hell for? The only thing worth a damn is the mount and with it being...
  6. kellzmag

Kronos Krono's

Quick service, great guy. Discreet. Thanks Aspire!
  7. kellzmag

Fast Powerleveling to 95 with max AAs in Kernagir

LOL yeah I thought better of it too, but did see some people in there when I went in to check it out.
  8. kellzmag

font size help

I'll give that a try, thanks man!
  9. kellzmag

font size help

Hey guys, does anyone else play on a large HD tv? my monitor broke so I hooked up to my 50" LG through the hdmi port on my video card and a lot of the font is super difficult to read in eq. The worse to read really is the AA window and my MQ map. Any help would rock, I have tried different...
  10. kellzmag

Fuckton of free Exp potions!

I got 60 for the main on the one account that could claim and 40 for the little weird troll beastlord I made just because someday I may actually have a high level crocodile pet. :)
  11. kellzmag

Fuckton of free Exp potions!

Yeah only my newest account has it... my hella ancient ones don't get shit lol
  12. kellzmag

Anguish

Started farming this for friends coming back from the PoP era about a month ago. Aside from AMVs thing that procs cazic tough everything was pretty much tank and spank. DSK is a little more annoying due to event scripting I've found. :/
  13. kellzmag

Where are people kiting these days?

Yeah I assumed being the new expansion it would be higher but I wanted to clarify just in case, as in older expansions SoD for example there were certain lower difficulty mobs such as the scaled wolves in FoS that conned LB but were super duper crap xp. :) Thanks to both/all of you for the help...
  14. kellzmag

Sorry if I keep dragging this question out but is that 1.2-1.5 AAs or % of an AA? Just got back after about a year break and I guess I'm more behind than I thought. :/
  15. kellzmag

Haha nice, how is the xp yield vs. other mobs in the content, and is there one of these zones with more animals than others? Sorry I am at work trying to get an idea of where to go for the few hours I can play when I get home. hah.