Where are people kiting these days?

kellzmag

Reaction score
Anyone know of a zone with higher level mobs than field of scale, that do not summon or have ungodly runspeed?

I was thinking of trying the fungal bloom instance in UF albeit old, I know the mobs don't summon and there is room to kite... just not sure if they're going to run too fast for me, on the scale I want to kite them snare is not really viable.

Anyone know of a zone with higher level mobs than field of scale, that do not summon or have ungodly runspeed?

I was thinking of trying the fungal bloom instance in UF albeit old, I know the mobs don't summon and there is room to kite... just not sure if they're going to run too fast for me, on the scale I want to kite them snare is not really viable.
City of Bronze: Animals
Resplendent Temple: Animals
Windsong: Animals
Valley: Animals
Beasts Domain: Animals

Catching SOE's Theme? If you kite/root&rot do animals

Haha nice, how is the xp yield vs. other mobs in the content, and is there one of these zones with more animals than others? Sorry I am at work trying to get an idea of where to go for the few hours I can play when I get home. hah.

Sorry if I keep dragging this question out but is that 1.2-1.5 AAs or % of an AA? Just got back after about a year break and I guess I'm more behind than I thought. :/

those zones mobs are up to yellow to 85 (named are red)

if it was 1 percent of an AA even if it was green it wouldnt qualify as good xp

I tend to remember VoA being under 1 (full) aa per kill

now if it takes u forever to kill 1 mob in these zones (you may want to rephrase the question, where is the fastest xp for a lvl blah w x aa and y gear (spells)

in any case gl sir

Seen necros kite the bees and frogs in the Grounds. One good spot near the pond. The spot they use is off to the south and west. A decent open spot you can move around in and mobs pop at a decent rate. Not sure about how much exp they are worth like that though.

Yeah I assumed being the new expansion it would be higher but I wanted to clarify just in case, as in older expansions SoD for example there were certain lower difficulty mobs such as the scaled wolves in FoS that conned LB but were super duper crap xp. :) Thanks to both/all of you for the help. We'll see how it goes tonight, hopefully I can kite them unsnared on my mount lol