Recent content by Hivolt

1. H

NoSnare docrack issue

Also posted in Titanium Problems thread. And found the issue is related to any clicky invis, and i would guess any invis at all. Doing without NoSnare is not a problem. Everything else seems to work great! You guys still rock!
  2. H

MMOBugs MQ2 Installation (Titanium) Problem Report Thread - 9 May 2011 Release

Loader Version (right click the mmoloader tray icon, then click About): 3.1.2.0 (2011.9.2) Plugin version/date for the problem plugin (in the mmoloader About dialog, you will see these in the bottom pane): MQ2DoCrack.dll 5.0.7.0 NoSnare offset: [NoSnare] Description="Never get snared"...
  3. H

NoSnare docrack issue

Posting this here because as far as I know it just relates to the EZ server. The NoSnare docrack blocks the clicky invis from the Circlet of Shadows (prenerf) that they give you from the lvl 1 - 10 quest dude. Not a big deal, just throwin it out there for info.
  4. H

Started on EZserver

Awesome info, thanks!
  5. H

Started on EZserver

My mage is lvl 70 now with some aa's so I made a vanilla bot group starter set, an ogre war and high elf cleric. I plan on getting eqbc going for the first time and mess around with my old macros n stuff. Should be fun since it is ok to openly use this stuff there. Just cant use warp but its...
  6. H

Started on EZserver

Thanks for the info. Have any quick tips on bot group make up or which epic weapons to give pets since pally epic wont proc in a group? Thanks again.
  7. H

Started on EZserver

I started a week or 2 ago on EZserver after a long break from eq and am liking it. I have a couple toons almost to 70. Anyone still playin there? Have any good guild suggestions? Thanks.
  8. H

How to get a combo map?

I'm pretty sure the lines are Vectors showing the speed and direction of the mobs. The longer the line, the faster its moving. To turn it off try /mapfilter vector
  9. H

Mq2Melee issue

I have hotkeys for aggro on and off. /melee aggro=0 for my off button and /melee aggro=1 for my on button. Stick still stays on with aggro off but it will try to put you behind the mob so i hit arrow keys to interrupt stick when i need to. Prolly a lot kewler ways to do it but it works.
  10. H

Q's on some computer/EQ problems.

In light of this you may try temporarily disabling any firewall and antivirus. I am wondering if your level 85 went to the same zones that your level 1 is at would it zone faster? Each character has its own ini file, may compare files for differences between the ones that zone fast and slow...
  11. H

Server busy

Why even say that?
  12. H

Server busy

Thanks for fixing this, was really frustrating for a bit. You all still rock!
  13. H

Server busy

I keep getting "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later." Messages and can not get to any of the mmobugs web site pages or forums. Happening alot and keeping me locked out for long periods of time. I have heard of this problem from others too.
  14. H

Copy protected dvd's

DVDFAB ftw.
  15. H

EQ Classic coming

Spell book blocking your view when you med would be back, man i hated that, lol. I would box if i played there just to see if they could tell, what would i have to loose. May be kinda fun to get some friends together and run around in it a bit for old times sake though.