Recent content by eqrust

1. E

Buying WTB 6 Kronos $10 each

Thanks for the quick delivery on the Kronos Zero!
  2. E

Buying WTB 6 Kronos $10 each

The title says it all. I would like to purchase 6 kronos for $10 each via paypal.
  3. E

MMOLoader autoclosing

Works great now, thanks Fry.
  4. E

MMOLoader autoclosing

Is this happening again? My loader closes after it checks for updates starting this morning. I have tried all of the above without any success. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Edit: I meant to mention that I am using the RoF2 version.
  5. E

Buff/Debuff check on UF EMU

I am using Underfoot client on an EMU server and wondering if there is a way to check a mobs buffs/debuffs. I can target a player and all buffs/debuffs show in the target window but if I target a mob it won't show up.
  6. E

MMOBugs MQ2 For EQMac PC Client - Beta Release

Any other suggestions for a work around?
  7. E

Graphics glitch

I have the same issue. It is especially bad when meleeing. I found that using old character models and shrink helps a lot (swing slower) but doesn't get rid of it.
  8. E

Thank you for the fast reply. I tried taking out the quotes and it reads it as 'Planar'. I tried taking out the packname portions and replacing with full name of Planar Jeweller's Kit and that didn't help either.
  9. E

Anyone else having problems with container combines no longer working? I ran the JC.mac posted on page 4 of this thread before last update and it worked amazingly well. Now I get the message "Window for 'Planar Jeweller's Kit' not found. JC.mac@103 (Main): /combine ${packname}" message. It...
  10. E

Crash to Desktop with MQ2MovUtils plugin loaded

It turned out that it was the keybinds portion of my eqclient.ini file. I deleted these lines from eqclient and it loaded without crashing. KEYMAPPING_AUTORUN_2=148 KEYMAPPING_TARGETNPC_2=18 KEYMAPPING_OPEN_INV_BAGS_1=24 KEYMAPPING_CLOSE_INV_BAGS_1=49 KEYMAPPING_CYCLENPCTARGETS_1=15...
  11. E

Deleted the dll file and updated, still getting a crash.
  12. E

MQ2Navigation plugin isn't loaded and when I unload all plugins possible (besides MMOBugs, MQ2Main, and MQ2MoveUtils) I still get a crash at the same spot. I unload MQ2MoveUtils and I can log in without issue.
  13. E

Thanks, just filled out that info also and sent to file to HTW.
  14. E

Hi all, I recently started playing EQ again and updated my MMOBugs but crash to desktop every time I am about to land in world with eqgame.exe error. I closed MQ2 and could log in without error. I read through the forums for the past two days and have not found a solution for my issue so I...
  15. E

SARS MQ2 UI for EverQuest

This is awesome thank you!