MMOBugs MQ2 For EQMac PC Client - Beta Release

Mq2docrack for eqmac is not like the one on live servers.
It does only provide some functionality to emulate how things work on live servers, for example it allows you to turn on nofalldamage in Pok, but not in zones where it's in play on live servers.
There is also a "no pushback" function, again, please be aware that it will only work I you are on a mount, this is also in line with how things work without mq2 on live servers.
The goal for mq2 on eqmac is to emulate live gameplay as much as possible and these "cracks" are there to provide that experience.
If you believe any of the hacks in this plugin does something that cant be done on live servers without mq2 loaded, please let me know and we can talk about modifying or even remove it.

Last edited:
Anyone else having problems with container combines no longer working? I ran the JC.mac posted on page 4 of this thread before last update and it worked amazingly well. Now I get the message "Window for 'Planar Jeweller's Kit' not found. JC.mac@103 (Main): /combine ${packname}" message. It seems to do this with all the combine containers that I have tried. Do I need to modify the macro's in some way?

I can confirm that this is a bug, sorry about that, I will fix it, as a workaround can you try changing it to just Planar Jeweller's Kit without the "" and see if that helps.
I recently updated some code related to the macro engine and must have broken the quotes...

Last edited:
Thank you for the fast reply. I tried taking out the quotes and it reads it as 'Planar'. I tried taking out the packname portions and replacing with full name of Planar Jeweller's Kit and that didn't help either.

Anywhere to download previous versions?

PS. /combine enviro still works so maybe do a different skill till fixed.

Thank you for the fast reply. I tried taking out the quotes and it reads it as 'Planar'. I tried taking out the packname portions and replacing with full name of Planar Jeweller's Kit and that didn't help either.
I'm not at a machine where I can double check this is exactly the same error but I ran into this (or something very similar) when the combine macs first came out. Make sure you don't still have the vendor open and don't have more than one combinable bag on your person. If its the same error, this will fix it.

So far the most annoying thing i've run into is the loot window. In live, you can press forward and the loot window will close. Any chance we can get something like that implemented here?

Also! Any chance you can list what the top 5 or 10 plugins and their priority/stauts? This will help my planning for what to implement in my bot group.

Closing loot on moving forward is a 1 line of code change should take about 10 seconds...
For the plugin list, I'm not sure about what htw got up his sleeve but I was working on mq2cast before things got busy with live servers...

Oct 16 2013

I have checked in a new release for you guys:
16 Oct 2013 by Eqmule
-Moved TargetBuff functionality to its own plugin: MQ2TargetBuffs
-New Feature: AutoClose lootwindow automatically when moving forward.
-Combine Macros should work properly again.

Fry or htw will release at their convenience.

Don't use mq2cast it was not ready for release yet, and is not working as intended.
It will just spam your mq2 window.
/unload mq2cast to turn that spam off.
Its work in progress and a working version will be pushed when I'm finished with it.

Last edited:
I updated to the latest version (minus mq2cast) and now my background is all black and my cursor ghosts over it.

MQ2 for eqmac stopped working for me about a month ago. It will not inject into the game anymore seemingly out of nowhere.

Anyone else have this issue?

MQ2 for eqmac stopped working for me about a month ago. It will not inject into the game anymore seemingly out of nowhere.

Anyone else have this issue?
That was due to the injection change type in loader. I didn't test with mac, sorry - I did live, test, and emu's, but not mac. :(

I just got it working again (which is why I didn't test it, I didn't have it set up), and fixed & tested mmoloader, and all is good.

Just let loader update itself, and you should be fine.

Sorry for any issue!

htw

I am unable to download the EQ mule standalone files. They appear to be kissing. Also, is the source available now in 2018? Since it is of course, more than 5-years old now?