Recent content by dust

1. D

Banned again for cheating but I have not gotten MQ2 working at all

I just lost my primary account as well for a 7-day vacation.
  2. D

Plugin: MQ2Rez

yea that worked
  3. D

I posted on the official page for the compile but, MQ2rez is nto working with the 2 feb comile. it says out of date with respect to mq2main. We are about to get another patch anyways just thought i'd note it.
  4. D

vetern stuff

I was just wondering is there any way to create a macro to do like a steadfast servent type of thing? Or is it serverside only. I f you had a pets casting spells constantly on ya it would rock pretty good. I know it is basically saying boxing but, was just wondering if it is possible to be done.
  5. D

Is there any way to get the looting speed back to where it used to be? Since sony fucked it up and the loot process as well. Or is that a packet thing and we have to live with it?
  6. D

To The creator mq2gmcheck

I recently added it to my audio trigger file for eq and a " scream from homer when ae ramp goes off. He cheers when the mobs hit 10%
  7. D

fellowship fire/buff extender

is there anyway you can write a macro to extend the range of campfires and there abilites. I was thinking of a warp back to fire and then back to retain the buffs at a larger range. Is there a way to circumvent the # of people required for fire and buffs?
  8. D

Patch Info is up for 7/5/07

many of our ui's gonna be broke.. freq, and krust :( this should be a interesting patch
  9. D

SOE refund

maybe they checking to make sure the cc is still valid. Similar to what paypal does when you frist open a account. with the 2 small deposites
  10. D

Transformers -- No Spoilers please

not sure the frame flashed and was gone didn't get to read it either
  11. D

Transformers -- No Spoilers please

I saw it in IMAx last night it was awesome. And by friend had a pretty good sized roll in the movei. he was the guy standing infront of sam's house when sector seven can in to get him. he had a few shots later too
  12. D

one zone warp/fellowship

* bump* since we have warp and piggyzone working. Can this be formed into someting?
  13. D

easy katta faction

i don't have the programming skills to do it yet or I would have
  14. D

MQ2 codewords

Yoda!! We called it apples if up Rotten if it's down
  15. D

easy katta faction

no on the 45 min timer. I'm not sure about extra missions cause i had them all doen when I did this. I did get a bug task but, by just saying "more" it gets you the easy version