easy katta faction

dust

Lifetimer
Reaction score
preq's
finished solteris 5 mission

talk to archarchanist Pintanus inside the temple (quest/missions)

/say artifacts
/say more

you get "Remenants of a Lost Civilization"
Collect Shissar artifacts 0/5

all you have to do is go to zhisza---> then to the instance----> /tar rubble /warp t then /attack pocket item rinse and repeat 5 x's then gate back to katta and turn in and get your exp/faction and 100pp is a option as well as a pottery shard if you doing that.

I have no doubt a m acro can be developed for this I just don't have the skills to do it. Maybe someone will write it for ya

yeilds 17% aa (aprox) and 100 pp/pottery shard

Are there mobs around the rubble?

none can safely warp to them. and the rocks are lvlv 46/47 just turn atack on and they die. Only thing i didn't mention is like 1/10 times i did it today i had a mob at zhisza zone in. lucky i had a waypoint set for the door to instance and got away easy

yes you have to have completed solteris 5 to unlock it

Soltaris 1-5 or just Soltaris 5?

I would bet its 1-5... will check later though.

Last edited:
well if you were going for solteris access then it's be 1-5 but, if not i'd be willing to bet you could just get 5 done and be ok. but, i did all my solteris before i checked.

well if you were going for solteris access then it's be 1-5 but, if not i'd be willing to bet you could just get 5 done and be ok. but, i did all my solteris before i checked.

I'll check later on tomorrow or later this weekend to be sure. I've done 1, 5-6. I'm tempted to say that it probably wouldn't be available until you've done all 1-5... but I've been wrong before (and hope I am now too). Since mission 6 got nerfed I've been looking for an easier way to get some orux/faction... mostly faction.

Do you need 3 to get the mission? And the next time you do it, will you check for a mission ID number with the mission plugin? Also get me the mission quest giver ID. I might be able to make this into a nice macro.

/echo ${Target.ID}

To get the quest giver ID.

Just load the mission plugin and have it "watch" missions when you get them, it will spew a number out. Thats the mission number.

If this can be done with a single person AND a group, I will write a completely automated macro for it.

no mission can be done with 1 person. as for the ID # i'm not sure what youwant or how to get it. I tried to get it with mq2getmission but, don't show anything. Let me know.

Usually when you load mq2getmission and type /watch mission or something like that, when you get a mission the normal way it will spew out a number in your mq2 window. Unless this isint working in the current release, Or TBS missions just flat out dont show up. Fry? Care to comment on this?

I had a couple of questions aboutthis mission.

1. Is it a group or solo mission? I

2. If everyone in the group has the mission, will just 1 person doing the openings trigger an update for all in the group?

3. Can this be donr by a FD class just running in and FD'ing at the different spots? Then doing the opening after aggro fades? (Same with a bard)

1. solo mission
2. not sure
3. no fd needed yopu kust warp to the target5 there is no agro what so ever.
You have to kill the rocks ( usually 1 hit for like 200) then you get item on cursor and get credit.
This mission is waseasier thaan peopleare making it out to be i do it in like 2 mins from start to finsih that is including zone times. and i am berserker..

This one have a 45 min task timer like the progression missions do?

Need to have more than Progression Mission 5 done to get the task I think... you might have to do the other task(s) he asks for first (killing some bugs and some other stuff and collecting 6 items).

no on the 45 min timer. I'm not sure about extra missions cause i had them all doen when I did this. I did get a bug task but, by just saying "more" it gets you the easy version

any updated on something automated?

just curious.

Thanks

i don't have the programming skills to do it yet or I would have

Can anyone conf. exactly what missions are needed to request this?