Recent content by cobold

1. cobold

whose got the next test patch notes :P

*** Highlights *** - Hardcore Heritage zone revamps begin with Blackburrow and the Temple of Cazic Thule on May 11th, 2012! Lower Guk and Unrest will transform on June 1st, and Crushbone and Permafrost will transform on June 22nd. - Lost Dungeons of Norrath adventures can now be obtained and...
  2. cobold

Best cleric macro?

You can find it here http://devecoder.com/
  3. cobold

Best cleric macro?

I am a big fan of Dev's macros, including the premium cleric one
  4. cobold

Necro Spell Lines

I would love to see some best setup in group ;-)
  5. cobold

patch day feb 8th

February 8, 2012 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Healer Mercenaries now have improved behavior and performance in their Reactive stance. - Many NPCs in House of Thule and Veil of Alaris zones no longer see through Shroud of Stealth. - In the Rubak Oseka raid "Time and Tides," High...
  6. cobold

WINEQ

if you box then you may be better off with Innerspace and ISBoxer. I changed recently from WinEQ and would never go back)
  7. cobold

Free to Play oh and RAF is over

List if features for free, 5$ or for the current price http://www.everquest.com/free/
  8. cobold

Scamed: don't like it - what next?

An little update, if some one has an suggestion about possible next steps which are compliance I would be interested to hear them. The individual who did take the account back was clearly identified by SOE. The individual does not cooperate and does not want to help to resolve the issue. The...
  9. cobold

So far all the SOE reps I talked to about this case have been very helpfull and friendly.
  10. cobold

Update: We do now know who did take back the account. 1.Original Owner (maybe a MMO member?) 2. Owner 2 (mmo member) 3. Owner 3 (mmo member) 4. Me* I have details of No 1, he has his current credit card on the account which SOE was so kind to share with me all details about.
  11. cobold

I contacted the seller and Villageidiot. The seller shared from who the seller bought the toon before.
  12. cobold

I received an update from SOE, the char was moved back to the account I bought (which I can not access anymore). SOE was so kind to give me the name and server on which the char is on now. What would you guys do?
  13. cobold

I used the free EQ weekend to install the latest MMOBUgs and EQ updates and got started. However I spend more time being frustrated after I saw that my Warrior which I bought in Feb 2011 is not longer available to me. History: - Bought War in Feb 2011 - Changed Email, Passwd on the account I...
  14. cobold

I R GUY WOH GUN BAI NEW PUTER

I bounght recently a GTX 580, you can save 100$ when you go for a GTX 480 like http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127502
  15. cobold

Patch notes - 03/10/10

Here's a sneak peek at Wednesday's Game Update Notes. These notes are subject to change before the servers reopen on Wednesday. *** Highlights *** - The Convorteum and the First Creation: The Convorteum is a secluded area of the Underfoot that is the home of the First Creation and the heart...