Recent content by camvyss

1. C

Plugin for ground spawns?

The macro you are after is shroomgank. http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-macros-huds-and-uis/1737-kaladim-shroom-gankin-macro.html A little bit of fiddling and it will work for whatever you want. I use mine to harvest the Brell's Bounty from Brell's Rest and then it zones to...
  2. C

RAF Question

When myself and friends tested the RAF accounts out we determined that the "bonus" XP is purely for levelling. It did not affect AA experience at all. We tested it by creating a "normal" character and levelling to 51 and then put 50 AA onto it. We then took the RAF account and the normal account...
  3. C

/zone issues

/zone is working fine. Maybe check to see if an update was pushed since the last time you patched MQ2? I just /zoned from the guild lobby to Sanctum Somnium without a problem.
  4. C

MQ2Melee - Monk

Dealings, Cheers for the response but not quite what I was after. I've read the various Monk Burn threads here and as with Monklybusiness they are either outdated, wrong or just plain don't have a clue. I've mained my monk for the last 5 years and know him inside and out. When I started using...
  5. C

MQ2Melee - Monk

Sort of on topic, maybe not. Since technically Monks should be using Flying Kick all the time, would a monk achieve more DPS by only selecting Flying Kick in the INI? With Drunken Monkey, I have never really checked it but I assume with all styles selected in the INI it will use the...
  6. C

AFK macro in Murdunks?

I believe the OP was after a spot he could run an AFK macro. One where he sets it running and then goes on holiday to Hawaii while his characters get to level 95 without him. The need to have a "Controller Bot" or Master is not in his original design, nor for that matter the replies.
  7. C

perma banned???

Judge Judy!
  8. C

Potential Roommate for someone?

Legendary!
  9. C

Quiz time.

I will give it a shot; 1. Resident Evil 4. Aliens 5. Alien 6. Event Horizon 7-9. Pretty much any of the genre 12. Possibly 2001: A Space Odyssey 13-17. Aliens 24-29. Aliens 39-41. Resident Evil 42. Aliens or a multitude of others 44. Resident Evil or a multitude of others 45. Resident Evil 46...
  10. C

Modbot Users thread

Definately fixed the bots not working. However I want my NetHeal back. My Clericbot is playing a deadly game of letting the Warriorbot get down to 15% before casting light (which is set to heal at 85%). Let's Monkbot die without even bothering to heal. Cleric is happy to heal it's self over and...
  11. C

A working mq2Gzone ?

I was going to say that it's probably because of the level requirements. I think that is a bypass that can't be broken, much like trying to GZone into T3 of HoT. You can't GZone into there either as if you need to click something to zone a special check is made serverside (that's my explanation...
  12. C

A working mq2Gzone ?

Were you standing in the zone directly adjacent to Charasis (Overthere)?
  13. C

Modbot Users thread

Well I'm not sure what happened but ever since this latest patch my bots are acting stupid. I tell them to follow me but they stand around then when I zone they decide to start following. They will not buff, heal or attack anymore. Anyone else experiencing something similar? I have not...
  14. C

All EverQuest Servers Down

I would say yes, you do. The account was still active at the time the servers went down. SOE has announced numerous times on the SOE and EverQuest Facebook pages that they will be offering 1 Month + however many days the service is offline to all SOE online games. The same is also applicable...
  15. C

EQ Live Servers Underpowered Classes

Most melee classes are "weapon" based. Throw a thousand or 2 AA onto your Rogue without changing his weapons and I will wager his DPS will quadruple easily. Same goes for any melee DPS really. Although in saying that Rogues have pretty crappy sustained DPS but for burns they are $$.