Recent content by Bevo

1. B

Anyone lived in or been to Manila recently?

I have a choice to move to Manila or San Jose Costa Rica. I have been to San Jose a few timnes, really like it... but I am intrigued by Manila. Anyone have any recent info on Manila that they know from experience?
  2. B

Zed "scammed" me

Thanks Fry. I should have made this post the day it happened to protect other people but not sure it would have made a difference. The funny thing is, I have his name and address and I am going to be there on business next week. My hotel is literally like 10 mins from him. I will make time...
  3. B

Zed "scammed" me

It really pains me to post this, but no doubt he scammed me. Not sure it was his intention when he purchased it, but he certainly ended up doing it. I sold him a druid from here for $200. Over a month went by, things were fine. We actually talked on phone a few times about the account and I...
  4. B

85 Grind Zone

WHat are a few SoD essence camps?
  5. B

85 Grind Zone

I have a group of 6 lvl 85 toons on Mayong... what couple of zones will provide a nice camp set up and the best AA exp per kill? All toons have about 300 AA's. It doesnt seem that the higher the zone lvl the better the AA exp.... actually seems a bit worse since the mobs take so much longer to...
  6. B

PURE AutoPull Macro

lmao... release a macro and then you start having to solve peoples problems... a tough road indeed.
  7. B

Notifiy Named's

hmm a named pop and it crashed me... guess I will unload it :(
  8. B

Notifiy Named's

PERFECT, thanks a lot.. Can I just have it look for certain words... Like if the named is "Bob the Jackalope", can I just do: /watch add jacka or do I have to do: /watch add Bob the Jackalope ?
  9. B

Notifiy Named's

Works perfect, thats VI. I was wondering if I could make it do a sound when a named pops instead of just having the text?
  10. B

Notifiy Named's

Oh, so I need to know the names for it to recognize them? Was hoping there was a plugin that had the nameds of each zone or something... ok, thanks amigo.
  11. B

Notifiy Named's

I searched but couldnt find... Is there a plugin that announces or notifies you when a named MOB spawns by sound or text?
  12. B

Need some advice

I do have J4 Mercs (paid for someone to do it).. so doesnt that mean I have void progression of some sort?
  13. B

Need some advice

Heya... I recently came back (missed last 2 expansions)... I am on Mayong and have leveld up: 82 Bard (J4 Fighter Merc) 82 Shaman (J4 Healer Merc) 82 Mage (J4 Healer Merc) I am in full elaborate and a few random drops here and there... obviously I am getting worked over with some of the new...
  14. B

Mount not working

Huh? Can you elaborate please? It happens on any toon I use on that computer but works fine on my other computer... when I get home from work I will try it without MMOBUGS loaded.
  15. B

Mount not working

ummm... wow NONE of those worked.. wtf.. I am totally baffled. Still cant summon