Mount not working

Bevo

Reaction score
No idea why or what happened.. but I cant summon a mount on ANY of my toons. Is there some command I could have accidentally initiated or something?

Yea for mount to be on you have to have... what is it, horse and lucilin models on or something like that? I donno its been a while. but it should tell you that is the problem if it is.

Where do I turn them on at?

when u load up eq, before you hit the play button look down and ur see the options or something alone those lines once inside the options just click what ever models you want to load and save and click play

ummm... wow

NONE of those worked.. wtf.. I am totally baffled.

Still cant summon

have u tried load eq up without mq2 and see if you can summon ur mount, this way we can tell if it's eq or mq2

Make sure you didn't accidentally block it.

Huh? Can you elaborate please? It happens on any toon I use on that computer but works fine on my other computer... when I get home from work I will try it without MMOBUGS loaded.

Huh? Can you elaborate please? It happens on any toon I use on that computer but works fine on my other computer... when I get home from work I will try it without MMOBUGS loaded.

Click on the EQ button and find the blocked spells option. See if anything in that list represents your mount and remove it from there.

I thought of the same thing when I 1st read the thread, but doesn't seem possible by this means. Are you using MQ2buffblock (or whatever the plugin is called)? To me that would sound like more logical being that this is occuring on all toons.

I spose another possible answer could be the "mount summoning file" could be corrupt. I don't know what its called but I am sure a few quick searches of your eq folder could find this information for ya.