Recent content by allphuctup

1. A

Holyshit help with Monk skill please.

EDIT. Never mind, I see this inside MQ2Melee already. Thanks.
  2. A

Toggle Mouselook(hold mouse button down)

Does anyone know of a program, macro, script, etc that will let me toggle mouselook on and off by clicking the right mouse button, instead of holding it down? I've got carpal tunnel issues and it just kills me when I'm running around, pulling, using mouselook. I use an autohotkey script with...
  3. A

Fuckton of free Exp potions!

Man, none of my 3 Gold accounts have this /claim. Ah well.
  4. A

2011 Tradeskill macros

Having a problem with kaladim.mac. After it creates Soda Water and moves to the NPC named Uiyaniv Tu'Vrozix to make Celestial Essences, it ends the macro with the error: [MQ2] Couldn't find Soda. Not sure why it's looking for soda on that step, but I've tried it with Soda in inventory as well...
  5. A

Spawnmaster.ini

You going to post that ini, TAR? I'd appreciate it!
  6. A

Melee gear focus broken!!!

Are they doing another patch to fix foci?
  7. A

Loot Macro

New compile fixed it. Thanks though!
  8. A

Loot Macro

Can either of you help me out. I have attached the macro I'm using on my bard and the ninjadvloot.inc that is working in conjunction with it. I'm getting the same loot slot errors. What do I need to change on these? Any help is appreciated.
  9. A

*Rant on*

This. Was even faster on my machine. I don't really see the big problem here. :(
  10. A

2011 Tradeskill macros

The fletching macro doesn't automatically buy the materials. Any ideas on how to fix/tweak that? It will say "Buying item such and such until I have 40". Then it just sits there. If I buy the 40 items manually, it will move on to the next and work, but every time it goes to buy, I have to...
  11. A

MQ2 Melee issues in latest build

EDIT: Seems to be working now, after a reboot and reinstall of MQ2. Slowly adding back each plugin to see if something was screwy.
  12. A

Yeah, mine were only firing once if I actually edited the ini during play. Other than that, Veilwalker Synergy would sometimes fire once and the not again, while everything else wouldn't fire at all. Very odd. Normal special attacks(Flying kick) are working fine.
  13. A

Glad to hear it's not just me. Though not seeing anyone else bitching about it, it doesn't seem like it's happening to everyone(or does nobody really have monks!?). Any ETA on the update? Thanks!
  14. A

MQ2Melee isn't firing my special attacks/discs on monk. The only thing that is working is flying kick. Stunning kick, synergy, cloud, etc are not. I haven't changed anything on my end since the previous build, other than disabling MQ2Docrack and the nowelcome screen plugin. Other than that, all...
  15. A

new compile

No more compiles. You should just quit EQ now.