Melee gear focus broken!!!

Brano11

I am omg awesome!
Reaction score
Well with today's patch ALL melee gear focus is broken and necro epics do not work.

I am getting 1 crit every 25-35 swings of my weapon with T4 voa raid armor lol.

Post crazy stuff you have seen! This includes faerune, cleave, ferocity, parry, dodge, and others I may be missing!

Follow the convo here:

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=185496

Working as intended. They got tired of tuning gnoll pups and frogloks.

it's shit like this that makes me wonder why i play this game. i know test isn't for testing, but c'mon, how does something this severe make it by people who are paid to produce a product? isn't someone responsible for the product?

anyway, enough bitching. i apologize. i'll be over it in 30 seconds. back to old school pl.

Dese are good questions.

But remember, the "patch to fix the patch" is a time-honored EQ tradition...

Anyone noticed a nerf to the 12th anniv quest? Can't get it with the same mix of shrouded toons I was using... group level now "too low." PLing toons by shrouding them down to 65 appears to have been nerfed...

Anyone noticed a nerf to the 12th anniv quest? Can't get it with the same mix of shrouded toons I was using... group level now "too low." PLing toons by shrouding them down to 65 appears to have been nerfed...

I just got done finishing up some toons I was working on doing this, so I can confirm it is still working. Shrouded full group to 65, grabbed mission, unshrouded my zerker and my cleric, all entered mission just fine.

Are they doing another patch to fix foci?

All EverQuest Live Servers will be down on Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 5:00 am US Pacific* for a Game Update. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 3 hours. Keep an eye on the EQ Players website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed.