Fuckton of free Exp potions!

drinal

haha someone is on Drinal with me in Felwithe doing it lol

Dorf rogue, starts right outside the bank (slightly closer than HIE CLR). Six/half a dozen, really.

I'm rotating between races because, darn it, I can't decide what alt I want. :mad: :cool:
Since you seem to like rogues - and "coff" "coff" can't decide on a race.... Try Barb rogue - they're right thru a doorway to the bank :p

Yeah, I did Barbarian but then forgot to change the default points. So I had to delete her. Then I said to myself, "Self, aren't there like a ton of Barb rogues out there? Why not try something different?". So I rolled dwarf. But I don't like how low to the ground they are so I decided to instead go for a core grouping class and made a high elf cleric. But I wanted to be DPS so I went half elf ranger. But there are a ton of half elf rangers out there too so I rerolled her human.

And then..... :eek:

Dorf rogue, starts right outside the bank (slightly closer than HIE CLR). Six/half a dozen, really.

I'm rotating between races because, darn it, I can't decide what alt I want. :mad: :cool:
Since you seem to like rogues - and "coff" "coff" can't decide on a race.... Try Barb rogue - they're right thru a doorway to the bank :p

Yeah, I did Barbarian but then forgot to change the default points. So I had to delete her. Then I said to myself, "Self, aren't there like a ton of Barb rogues out there? Why not try something different?". So I rolled dwarf. But I don't like how low to the ground they are so I decided to instead go for a core grouping class and made a high elf cleric. But I wanted to be DPS so I went half elf ranger. But there are a ton of half elf rangers out there too so I rerolled her human.

And then..... :eek:
ogre.
berserker.
female.

done.

Man, none of my 3 Gold accounts have this /claim. Ah well.

Man, none of my 3 Gold accounts have this /claim. Ah well.

Only 1 /3 of my accounts has it, just so happens its the only one with recurring sub setup on it. Actually, after a closer look it is my newest account, the other 2 have at least 10 yrs on them, the oldest from yr one.

Last edited:
I have my wife doing it right now. She does not play EQ but i told her how to do it, she made a cheat sheet on what to do step-by-step. She' has gotten proficient. Doing 3 accounts at once right now.

My only fear, she deletes one of my main toons. LOL She hates EQ.

Reminds me of a joke: What do you say to a woman with one black eye? Nothing you done told her once, she won't delete a character again...

I am joking of course.

Aren't these things only like 10% xp boost? I don't get the allure of spending hours doing this.

(10) 50% xp potions per gift of legacies lost claimed

Aren't these things only like 10% xp boost? I don't get the allure of spending hours doing this.

You're thinking of the cheap crap they sell in the Marketplace for 100 SC or something.

Yeah, you get 10 50 percent per pop, with potential of getting 10 thousand of them total lol

Yeah only my newest account has it... my hella ancient ones don't get shit lol

You can get a shitload of ornaments as well, the seb ornaments. Idk why you would need them. I guess to make all ur weapons look alike?

Patch on May 10th, 11 AM Pacific. I'm sure this will be nerfed.

Spent about 2 hrs claiming 20 on 6 accounts. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Thanks for posting this! Curious to see what happens with the patch :p They don't seem to be to concerned with it though or they would of patched right away I would think. Thanks again!