MQ2 Melee issues in latest build

allphuctup

Reaction score
MQ2Melee isn't firing my special attacks/discs on monk. The only thing that is working is flying kick. Stunning kick, synergy, cloud, etc are not. I haven't changed anything on my end since the previous build, other than disabling MQ2Docrack and the nowelcome screen plugin. Other than that, all my settings have remained the same.

I've shutdown/restarted everything a couple times. I deleted my ini file altogether and after I did that, while I would activate each skill while playing(ie: /melee cloud=10), it would fire off the skill, but once the skill refreshed it would never do it again.

Current ini:

[MQ2Melee]
ancestral=20
cloud=10
disarm=0
downflag1=1
enrage=1
enragingkick=25
facing=1
feigndeath=10
flyingkick=1
groupcheck=1
infuriate=1
kick=1
melee=1
mend=50
monkey=10
override=1
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
provoke0=469
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
resume=20
roundkick=1
sneakdelay=1000
stickbreak=1
stickrange=0
stun0=469
stunningkick=1
synergy=10
tigerclaw=1
downshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Reprieve Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctEndurance} < 24 ) /doability "Reprieve Rk. II"
version=5.502
ShowAbility=0
ShowAltAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowBash=0
ShowCasting=0
ShowCombatAbility=0
ShowControl=0
ShowDebug=0
ShowEnrageDebug=1
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowRange=0
ShowSkills=0
ShowSpecial=0
ShowSticking=1
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1
CADelay=500
AADelay=250
SpellDelay=350
SkillDelay=250
PotionDelay=500
DownDelay=0
HolyDelay=0
DownCycleDelay=0
HolyCycleDelay=0

Villageidiot was having same problem with his monk. Htw was saying it might be something to do with MQ2Melee's endurance calculation. Keep an eye out for an update.

Glad to hear it's not just me. Though not seeing anyone else bitching about it, it doesn't seem like it's happening to everyone(or does nobody really have monks!?). Any ETA on the update?

Thanks!

an update will happen when we can hunt down the exact problem and fix it. I'm sure it won't be too long.

Although i'm not sure the prob i had was the same as yours, as my monk was having no problem with his disc's firing.

Yeah, mine were only firing once if I actually edited the ini during play. Other than that, Veilwalker Synergy would sometimes fire once and the not again, while everything else wouldn't fire at all. Very odd. Normal special attacks(Flying kick) are working fine.

EDIT: Seems to be working now, after a reboot and reinstall of MQ2. Slowly adding back each plugin to see if something was screwy.

Last edited: