lvl 1-71 help

Chase369

Slayer of Face!
Reaction score
I'm going to PL a new toon that doesn't have any AE spells. I plan on running a bard with him till 71 or whatever. I'm hoping some of you guys could tell me the best places to take him to PL. Ill be using a SK and a druid or mage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Go get holgresh sticks/Oil of Fennin ro. every class has AE =)

Make a Level 1 Wiz and PL them both at the same time. I don't notice a ton of difference when PLing two toons rather than one (actually I sometimes PL 6 at a time). Then I can do all the non AE toons and just pop a wiz in there. Consequently I've leveled like 20 wiz's lol

I second this but I end up PL'ing a bard as the AE'er .

Could also shroud the toon to an earth elemental and use the throw stone macro. It's unresistable so it works out. Only down side is that it has like a 15s CD.

Thanks for the info guys. Any zone list I could follow? zoneA 1-10 zoneB 11-30 zoneC 31-35 etc....

Run a Bard, a bard benefits because of selos when running zone to zone, they also have mana-free ae.

Level 1-18 stay in Crescent Reach
Level 18-36 go to Blightfire Moors, Stay at the gnolls until about 28 then head over to the undead skeletons until 36, Pull the mushrooms nearby until you can hit the skeletons, I believe you can hit them at 28 however.
Level 36-51 go to Acrylia Caverns, probably the fastest powerlevel you'll see, pull the entire floor and get 36-45, then go downstairs, you should be 51 afterwards.
You can stay in acrylia ultimately until 60, but after 51 it will slow down dramatically.

I've never powerleveled past 51 really using the AE method, PoNightmare (maybe Valor?) I believe it is with the hobgoblins in the caves is a good spot until 60.

Using the method I suggested, stay in CR until 15, then go to City of Mist until low to mid 50s.

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

So I was told about a instance mission in PoK. The mission giver is outside the small bank along the wall. It scales to the level of the first person that zones in. Its called Hatchling or something like that. Zone in get all mobs and let ds eat them with low lvl casting ae yada yada yada. Rince repeat no lockout. I did leave from lvl 36-50 to check out acrylia caverns, but then came back till lvl 71. Now lvl 85 with about 8hrs played lol
Thank you all for the comments and pms

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Can you tell us more specifically which task and npc you are talking about?

Ah that sucks, I just tested the instance, only 43 mobs in instance. To much of a hassle getting instance over and over.

What was mentioned earlier is still the best way. 1-20 CR, then 20-50 CoM, 50-70 the hole

CR 1 - 20 ish :) sometimes I hit as high as 24. I only use my bard for this phase.
Camps are: South to North by color lol
BFM 20ish to 37ish - I use the bard to pull and an SK to aggro (Without DS on, Bard plays DS once he has aggro) songs work fine once the SK has aggro
Camp is : North, between shrooms and undead
Goro'Kar Mesa 37ish to 50 - (SK has Limited DS on)
Camp is North westish, between south cave giants and north wanderer giants
Bloodfields 50 (Or AA at 51) to 60 - SK has full DS and bard songs
Anywhere near the port in
The Steeps 60 to 70 - SK has full DS, bard starts playing songs as soon as he gets to camp.
Between giants and gnolls

Generally this takes me about 3 hours without POTS and minimal PLee deaths

Ah that sucks, I just tested the instance, only 43 mobs in instance. To much of a hassle getting instance over and over.

What was mentioned earlier is still the best way. 1-20 CR, then 20-50 CoM, 50-70 the hole

Hole till 70? What level mobs are in the hole now a days?

"The Hole" mobs start around 35ish (through 58ish or so) are lb until upper 60's, best spot in game to get AA's before 70...

Can go from 20-50ish in about 2 hours in CoM