Beta

I'm in Beta. So far, the AAs are VERY vanilla. Just increases of current AAs or new Hastened AAs. Not a whole lot to talk about yet. The UI can support up to 10 hotbars with 12 buttons per bar and you can click non "must equip" items from inside of bags.

The zones are HUGE too.

Thank you Cuda! That is good useful info right there and much appreciated.

Good to see someone not being a faggity little douche bag!

And JJ, damn you for making a post I agree with! I think this is like the second one and you know I hate it!

You guys are tools. Crying about not talking about beta because its private. Your on a fucking cheating web site that breaks agreements you made with SOE every time you log in and use MQ2.

Brought a needed smile to my face JJ. I may even pull Ray Rice for that one. Maybe...nah.

Can you guys see item stats? was curious what sort of stats are on end game group gear.

I'm in Beta. So far, the AAs are VERY vanilla. Just increases of current AAs or new Hastened AAs. Not a whole lot to talk about yet. The UI can support up to 10 hotbars with 12 buttons per bar and you can click non "must equip" items from inside of bags.

The zones are HUGE too.

And JJ, damn you for making a post I agree with! I think this is like the second one and you know I hate it!

They say a broken watch is right twice a day. So it only took me near 6k posts to be right my second time. I think I have improved my average so fear me!

gear stats are +500HEM again, top weapon ratios go from 5:1 to 6:1 ratio for damage/delay. group gear gets fero8, and HoT T2/3 raid clickies. so those are nice utility/dps upgrades.

UI/bag changes, visual timer countdowns on spell gems/AA hotkeys will remove a lot need for some current plugins, but i can only imagine the structure is going to get massively screwed and require a lot of love to fix.

10 hotbars with 12 keys per + resizable buttons and bars. UI can hold a lot more stuff in a lot less space with a custom ui.

guild tools are awesome. you can change permissions to 1 of 7 tiers or so, allowing even lowest level in guild to say plant banners or not talk in guild (lol).

AAs are high in cost, low in total, currently. there wont be much more added, but youre looking at maybe ~1300 total, with most costing 10+. clerics got some nice new stuff, knights got some bonus hate stuff, rest got some standard dps boosts, wiz got a magic based ethereal, some other utility type stuff for everyone. theres a new glyph that costs 25AA that appears to be a PHer.. was hoping to see like 40 new glyphs with random fun items.

spells/discs are nearly identical copy and pastes to higher level for most classes with everyone getting 2-3 new things i think.

zones look really nice, there are some bugs to be worked out as expected. all in all it looks to be a nice expansion for the game interface, and another quickly completed from an AA/spell gaining point of view.

wow good stuff especially the weapon ratio part, that and the clickies

Im sure the end game raid will be bad as, like always, Im just hopeful I can get to the grp gear early on in expansion :) (as soon as the zones open up :p)

What is the difficulty like? how are rk2 spells obtained?

Thanks for the info.

What is the difficulty like? how are rk2 spells obtained?

Thanks for the info.

Too early to say, nothing has been tuned.

Spell system isn't in place yet either.

The tier 1 zones are supposed to be around HoT Tier 3 difficulty, and scale up from there. I fought a Tier 4 named the other night, it had 4 million HP, and hit for 19k.

The zones are HUGE too.

They say a broken watch is right twice a day. So it only took me near 6k posts to be right my second time. I think I have improved my average so fear me!

roflmao!

Damn JJ, I AM getting scared. First you make a post I agree 100% with, and now your showing a sense of humor!

This shit needs to stop before the world comes to an end! ;-)

Who is this poser using JJ's account, and what have you done with the real JJ? Hmm?

I fought a Tier 4 named the other night, it had 4 million HP, and hit for 19k.

rofl, fuck. Well, if group gear gets to the point where you can fight a mob like that, that means a LOT of lower raids (*cough* convort) are going to be possible.

just cause some raids are doable doesnt make them worthwhile, I can see the whole , well never got to do it so now is a chance, or wanted to see if it was doable by 1grp+ (up to how many minimum)

but in the new expansion there is a chance that the gear attainable may be better than gear from 2 expansions back, raid or not

guess we shall see :) (though seals + gm gear from new expansion may be good?

nice jump from current Hot t4 grp sk bp (1560hp atm)

is ac making a modest jump or still way behind even entry raid gear armor ac

raid seals new cultural is going to be like 2600ish hp/mana with better melee focus

if thats UF seals that would be really cool

If I could get my grubby hands on seals for any current armor i would

those that have HoT seals with new gm armor are gonna be top dogs long b4 raid armor is obtained im sure

short of seals though its like being in full HoT grp gear and wondering what SoD has to offer (2 expansions back) raid or not gear starts falling behind

No, UF raid seals for cultural will NOT make the armor 2600 hp lols.

The base stats on the new cultural is about 860 iirc. The HoT raid seals are 640 hp, and the HoT symbols are 685 hp. A lot less then 2600, and this is with HoT seals.

Also, the new raid seals are about 7 AC and like 10 hp upgrades over HoT raid seals, that is as of 2 days ago. Wether they get changed or not, I have no idea.

new raid seals are about 7 AC and like 10 hp upgrades over HoT raid seals

thats redoncolous if thats the case thats about 2100ish stats (new gm armor + seals)

and new grp armor is 500 h/m/e upgrade from previous grp armor?
that will put it right under 2100 im thinking

Im sure theyll make changes one way or the other, gm armor this expansion was insane even w UF seals, it put people in top 10 or 15 till more people had full sets of t4 raid armor