zerker battle leap problem

cadman

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Guys, my little zerker battle leaps on top of mobs, then promptly stands there and can't attack because it can't see the mob. Is there a way of forcing him to move back after it so he can hit?

Are u using the bot plugin? set faceangle=40 if its 360.

Using the bot plugin yeah. Faceangle=40 didn't fix it. hmm. I've turned off battle leap for the moment, but if anyone has figured something out then i'll try again.

Thanks tho bugsrus

Using the bot plugin yeah. Faceangle=40 didn't fix it. hmm. I've turned off battle leap for the moment, but if anyone has figured something out then i'll try again.

Thanks tho bugsrus

It has been a while since I've even been on here, much less coded in this language, but I believe mq2melee should enforce facing the target. if not you could create a holyshit that forces facing a target and checking for line of sight and distance from target to be below a certain threshhold. That would use ${Target.LineOfSight} and ${Target.Distance} the ! is the not operator, so

/if (!${Target.LineOfSight}) /face

also

/if (${Target.Distance} < 5 || ${Target.Distance} > 13) /stick 10

While I did code the start of an automation script for the game, it has been over a year. However, both of these make sense logically, the syntax may be off.

It has been a while since I've even been on here, much less coded in this language, but I believe mq2melee should enforce facing the target. if not you could create a holyshit that forces facing a target and checking for line of sight and distance from target to be below a certain threshhold. That would use ${Target.LineOfSight} and ${Target.Distance} the ! is the not operator, so

also

While I did code the start of an automation script for the game, it has been over a year. However, both of these make sense logically, the syntax may be off.

You know, that's not a shabby idea. I'll have a go with that tonight, see if it works. Thanks for the suggestion bud :)

also

You know, that's not a shabby idea. I'll have a go with that tonight, see if it works. Thanks for the suggestion bud :)

Did this or some variation of this work out for you?

for my zerker since battle leap is a buff in the song window i just click it manually on the first mob when i zone , that way i dont have to constantly see him jumping around

for my zerker since battle leap is a buff in the song window i just click it manually on the first mob when i zone , that way i dont have to constantly see him jumping around

holyshit15=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Battle Leap]} && !${Me.Song[Battle Leap Warcry VI].ID} && ${Me.Combat}) /alt act 611

he will jump once and not again unless you zone or die.

holyshit15=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Battle Leap]} && !${Me.Song[Battle Leap Warcry VI].ID} && ${Me.Combat}) /alt act 611

he will jump once and not again unless you zone or die.

1. MQ2Melee should have a built in proceedure to call the battle leap.
2. a holyshit by definition will only fire if you are in fact in combat. It is not needed that the check for combat be included.
3. battleleap warcry iv is a permanent effect
4. I don't see any code to handle the distance/line of sight issue included, thus must assume that your previous issue was overridden by the issue of it only firing once.

battleleap=[on|off]
Will use Battle Leap/Battle Stomp AA.

/melee battleleap=on
/melee save

alternately you can specificy the stamina stopping point by saying
/melee battleleap=40

which means as long as your stamina is above 40 then use battleleap.
I loaded a donated toon and verified on a 94 berzerker.

The wiki for the MQ2Melee
MQ2Melee - MMOBugs Wiki

Also, this is a thread I created for holyshits/downshits for Berserkers a long time ago. Syntax may have changed. Understand I was also quite new to code at the time. I may have some redundant junk in there myself.

Berserker - Holyshit/Downshit Thread

Last edited:
Confirmed fix for battleleap issue unless some special one is being used.

using mq2melee

custom stick command
/melee stickcmd=on
/melee battleleap=20

in your characters ini inside of mq2 add the line

StickCmd=/stick uw behindonce moveback 8

this means /stick to target, underwater, behind one, moveback to keep at a distance of 8.

easiest way to automate handling this.