Yet another easy aug quest with no killing

I did this quest yesterday on my halfling druid. I didn't shroud, just used his sneak ability. Worked perfectly including /saytarget and /ubertrade/

Yeah im 14 shades of retarded, found the EQ button thing. Never used that before hehe didn't know about it.

LOL @ Kodilynn
I thought you were gonna flame me :p, would have been interesting.

ok i finshed this took a while i understand how to do it heres my tip

once u get quest type

/warp loc 1722.90 -67.68 51.44

make sure your invis with sneak and hide and then simple :)

easy aug thanks

Just did this today, with all the tips in here went very easy and I will add one more I didn't see. Shrouded as a rouge to start. As I got a wizzy port to icefall first thing I did was /warp s. I clicked sneak targeted stonefed conned him to see I was indifferent used '/saytarget can help' to get quest. I then clicked hide found the cave and got the quest update picked up a stone and /warp s again. use clicked hide off and /ubertrade to do turn in. I then did /stealth on and warped back to the stones in the cave. Using stealth at the zone in allowed me to not use hide while I picked up a stone and remain indifferent to stonefed so from right there I could use /ubertrade to turn it in.

Thanks for all the tips, and hope you enjoy this one:)

This quest still works and is very easy for any MQ2 user. I've made several new characters recently and have run them all through this quest.