Xorbb Event #1: Guardian of the Gate

Correct the inner is the one YOU as player get forgot that one sorry

Everyone in the raid gets that emote. It informs people that fireballs will be coming out of Findlewill soon.

Pretty much got the jist of this event I understand the burn etc, fireballs my question to you all is is this....how do ya ll handle Findle on the mem blur? so he doesnt wipe a 1/4 of the raid after it happens? and is he just as quirky on pulling him for you all or do you all in fact pull him or fight at stage?> trying to work out some bugs on this crap

Pretty much got the jist of this event I understand the burn etc, fireballs my question to you all is is this....how do ya ll handle Findle on the mem blur? so he doesnt wipe a 1/4 of the raid after it happens? and is he just as quirky on pulling him for you all or do you all in fact pull him or fight at stage?> trying to work out some bugs on this crap

We pull Findle back to the same spot each time. We never tank him at the stage. He's a pain to pull back if casters have pets on him. Your tanks need to be on their toes for this. Once he warps, they need to pick up aggro on him fast and pull him back.

Havin trouble too on a clean pull on him at times he ll just laugh at pull and run round on the stage anyways.

Havin trouble too on a clean pull on him at times he ll just laugh at pull and run round on the stage anyways.

At the start, it's best to just have an sk use HA to pull. The stage is very buggy.

And if all your SKs are busy kiting the minotaur monks with their move ability can help pull the brownie back.

we've done the MM thing with him but he gets buggy we ll aggro but he still does his lil run around the stage thing.

Xorbb 1 Strategy

Here is how the event lays out.
Stack dps heavy we use 2 tank grps and 1 kite grp.
2 sk's 2 clerics 2 palies in kite grp on mino. A third sk in the one of the 2 tank grps.
Start raid at north wall just before the archway 1 sk will rush in tag the brownie with HA and pull him to the north wall to the right of the stage. There is a pit area against the wall he gets pinned in He will start the tank on Brownie with HT deflection and other disks. Use the other sk to tag the mino. Raid will rush in and Burn down the brownie. The timer for fireballs is 45 seconds. The timer for brownie blur is 1 min. Use monks to time the blur/warp and ha him back into raid immediatley. Wizards u chain cast aetl. When the 3 players get the emote Take the TL immediatley and fireballs will not spawn. This will take about 4-5 min depending on guild dps to burn down the brownie dead. Those that took the tl for fireball emote wait till the next set of 3 are called before they banner back in or they will/may get the emote again and miss it. All players in raid need to carry a mage portal door and a second form of instant gate incase they are resed in and miss the tl's going off.

As for the MINO its cake try this. Once the kite is started use palies and other classes that have the Bio orb or other form of Blind and chain blind the mino.

Once brownie dies Keep blinding mino rez the dead and pile pets on named. Mino should stay middle of the stage while range and pets work him down for 20-30 min.

Oh also watch for the mino whip emote this is every 15 seconds during blur it may not matter however you can fd/fade this to not get whipped. Also watch tank swaps as whip emote will cause/need this to happen during brownie tanking.

Okay hate myself for not figuring that out myself. But BLIND ROCKS.

My guild is working on this one, post nerf, so there is only one fireball. I figured one would be easier to handle than three, so I have not yet employed the "gate out" strat.

On the fireball emotes, the person gets the emote, runs out, and I can actually see the fireball following them, then suddenly I get people dying to the fireball where we are burning the brownie at the side of the stage, without ever seeing it path back.

Does the fireball leash? Are they getting too far ahead of it and its warping back? I know I am missing some mechanic here, any help would be appreciated!

The fireballs start at the brownie. If it hits anybody in its path they get the dot. They can share the dot to any around them.

Safest path is when the emote goes off you have a few seconds for all nearby to back up and duck (that puts it out right away if they get hit).

MT needs to stay on the north side of the brownie if you are running the mob south. Backup tanks ....backup and be ready to jump in if the MT dies.

We keep all the mellees on the north side and run south. They back up duck then when they see the fireball fly off they can stand and move back in.