wtb info; who do i bribe to get a mq2 fix?

supertimmy

Lifetimer
Reaction score
i use dev's bots and for some time, the spirit of the cheetah won't cast. i'm not trying to put words in dev's mouth, but i believe he has said it's related to a mq2 data/info error. the bot basically won't try to cast cheetah because it believes that basically everything under the sun conflicts with it. which is a lie!

from dev's bot log:

.....Communion of the Cheetah will not stack with Mammoth's Force Rk. III according to MQ2

you can change dev's bots to force it to cast things that you know will stack, a workaround for this error, however, i got up to approximately 10 buffs, none of which has anything to do with cheetah before i ragequit and drowned a puppy.

i can use melee to keep this buff up but that has its own issues when using a bot macro.

so, who can i bribe at mq2 to look at spell stacking?

/shakes a bag of rl platinum

it should definitely not return TRUE even under the current .Stacks check, however, i have already written a new .Stacks that I will add to our compile next update. I am waiting for the test version to patch over to live before I write it in because there were a ton of changes in datatypes.h that fry fixed and i dont want him to have to redo all that work.

Sneering Grin and Fatigue Rk. II not stacking according MQ2 as well

this is new. DI still cranky. i'm having no issues with fatigue but when i checked for that, i found another one.

[04/06/2014 04:37:13] .....Olsif's Retort Rk. II will not stack with Shining Bastion Rk. II according to MQ2

[04/06/2014 04:43:46] .....Talisman of the Courageous Rk. III will not stack with Shining Bastion Rk. II according to MQ2

this is new. DI still cranky. i'm having no issues with fatigue but when i checked for that, i found another one.

[04/06/2014 04:37:13] .....Olsif's Retort Rk. II will not stack with Shining Bastion Rk. II according to MQ2

[04/06/2014 04:43:46] .....Talisman of the Courageous Rk. III will not stack with Shining Bastion Rk. II according to MQ2

You should see if they stack in stock MQ2.