wiz wont cast

sbenoche2

Reaction score
wiz not casting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will try to put down all info.

when I Load on my wiz account. it will not cast at all.

I have made sure both.... /plugin mq2melee ....... /plugin mq2cast are loaded.

at this point I would use the command /melee on. then gone to a lower lvl zone to try to see if wiz could cast, and still no go.

I also tried /plugin mq2bot ... followed by /bot on ... at this time the wiz will only cast one damage spell and wait for it to refresh. I have removed the ini file in hopes that when I turn off mq2 and reboot wiz it might have a new ini file and that would clear up problem when rebooted and mq2 restarted no new ini file is there. I have even tried with no ini (due toremoving to desk top) and everything stated above still happens.

I am sorry but with all this said I am not as puter savy as you reading this, any help would be welcomed with open arms, thanks and if anymore info I remember comes up I will add

I had put this thread in once but I think in wrong area.

I have since got mq2bot working so using all damage spells working on wiz.

when /melee is sent the puter that wiz is on I cant change melee(0).

As for my other puter that my melee toons are on, I have got the melee tweeked and working quite well now using aa and such more then before the last patch. but I still cant get bst and sk casting while in combat. I have mq2cast plugin clicked in but cant find what I am missing to get them to cast