Who is ordering the Collector's Edition of HoT?

Will you be purchasing the Collector's Edition of HoT

• Total voters

zdozbou

EQ Knowledge King
Reaction score
Just curious as to who is gonna shell out the extra cash for the Collector's Edition of the expansion.

collectors edition for my 5 accounts

No, waste of money and too expensive for multiple accounts.

That is a pathetic attempt by SOE to generate a few extra pennies.

If anyone from this site actually purchases this Collectors Edition (69.99$ or the 89.99$ version) - I DEMAND that you PM me, telling me that you have done so, in return i will PM you my address, you are to arrive at my place of residence within 48hours for a beating. The beating should be severe enough to bring you back to your senses.

-Krugerr

If anyone from this site actually purchases this Collectors Edition (69.99$ or the 89.99$ version) - I DEMAND that you PM me, telling me that you have done so, in return i will PM you my address, you are to arrive at my place of residence within 48hours for a beating. The beating should be severe enough to bring you back to your senses.

-Krugerr

Wow, I think he's serious! :eek:

shame hees a puff!

no way am i going collectors, what a waste, for people with more money then sense!

/shout Order up! I have your knuckle sandwich right here sir.

Matt beat me to it, you soft englishman, Krugerr!

I won't be buying the CE since SoE wants to make some extra money off of us. Maybe if the cost was lower or I had some extra income to throw away then maybe.

-Krugerr

Don't hate the Seru sword.

are you kidding haha?!?! The only real time Eq's dev team gives 2 shits about it's players is when it asks for them to pay this amount~ What have they done in the last few years to promote the game, or even expand the playerbase by listening.

I had to admit, they "kinda" are trying with this HoT expansion. That attempt is way too little and years to late to be asking this kinda price for EQ.

20 bucks for an extra four slots in one bag, another mount that is probably as fast as a 5k horse, couple other thi9ngs with pixels that don't do squat in game...nah. not worth the extra bucks.

Gimme the bag for $5-$10, I'll think about it for a couple of accounts - this rip-off is too much though.

Oh its the CE for the poll, fuck that. Im just getting regular